Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either North get up in an inspirational win for Boomer to give him a last finals success, or they'll have another 'North' finals match and get absolutely hammered. I'm picking the latter. Adelaide will win by 70+
Yeah....nup. Wells to play a blinder and Lindsay Thomas to duck under their guard and get under their skin.
If he does, the Boo's and jeers thru' their tears, will have norf fans calling them racists. Norf in an upset.
Grins all round on this board.

The only success that matters is premierships. Individual nods are nice but I'd rather have a flag than 5 or 6 AA players that don't get the team the ultimate prize.

Ay fair call. A bit of wishful thinking on my behalf. Norf have a history of being embarrassed in finals.
I just hope Troy Pannell is one of the umpires, and he pays 17 free kicks to North and just 1 to Adelaide. Regardless of the result, the melts on the Crows board would undoubtedly close down bigfooty.

AA 40 man squad announced...

6 Cows and 1 Port.
Betts, Jenkins, Laird, Sloane, Talia, Lynch
Pittard

How Josh the Goose and Lynch got in has stumped me...

Especially Lynch. The recently departed Jay Schulz had at least 3-4 better seasons for Port and never once made the squad of 40.

And I know goals aren't everything but both Chad Wingard (missed 4 games, injured early in 2 games, struggled with finger/concussion/hamstring problems all year) and Aaron Young (not even best 22 at the start of the season) kicked more goals than Lynch this year. Bizarre pick.

AA 40 man squad announced...

6 Cows and 1 Port.
Betts, Jenkins, Laird, Sloane, Talia, Lynch
Pittard

How Josh the Goose and Lynch got in has stumped me...
The Crows also had the most players in the 22 under 22 team.

Matt Crouch, Brad Crouch, Rory Atkins, Rory Laird, Jake Lever, Charlie Cameron and Mitch McGovern.

The biggest group of literal whos to ever exist. Does Brad Crouch even get AFL games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Especially Lynch. The recently departed Jay Schulz had at least 3-4 better seasons for Port and never once made the squad of 40.

And I know goals aren't everything but both Chad Wingard (missed 4 games, injured early in 2 games, struggled with finger/concussion/hamstring problems all year) and Aaron Young (not even best 22 at the start of the season) kicked more goals than Lynch this year. Bizarre pick.

2014 he did.

Was stiff in 2012, despite missing with a variety of freak injuries his form was top notch when he did play.

Oh my god thats so pathetic.

They're more worried about appearing disloyal than managing the club well.

Sack the board.

And notifying the players via email.

Pathetic and gutless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back