Pratt being a Pratt again?

Remove this Banner Ad

I know it aint Hawks news, but we have taken a bit of an interest in the character of this character.

From The Australian.

Buchanan ban compounds misery for Swans July 15, 2008

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/buchanan-5-kerr-takes-3/2008/07/14/1215887543997.html

... North Melbourne's Daniel Pratt was served a three-game suspension for making unreasonable contact to the face of Port's Brett Ebert ...

What exactly is unreasonable contact? At first thought I wondered at the possibility of the guy eye gouging. It was just somethingI could imagine from someone like him. I guess it would have been real news if it was anything that unsavoury.

Did anyone see the incident, or know anything more? Just wondering of anyone could confirm it was a cheapshot.

I know it aint Hawks news, but we have taken a bit of an interest in the character of this character.

From The Australian.

Buchanan ban compounds misery for Swans July 15, 2008

http://www.realfooty.com.au/news/news/buchanan-5-kerr-takes-3/2008/07/14/1215887543997.html

... North Melbourne's Daniel Pratt was served a three-game suspension for making unreasonable contact to the face of Port's Brett Ebert ...

What exactly is unreasonable contact? At first thought I wondered at the possibility of the guy eye gouging. It was just somethingI could imagine from someone like him. I guess it would have been real news if it was anything that unsavoury.

Did anyone see the incident, or know anything more? Just wondering of anyone could confirm it was a cheapshot.

It was eye gouging. He even wore his special eye gouging glove for the entire game, if thats not pre-meditated then I don't know what is.

It was eye gouging. He even wore his special eye gouging glove for the entire game, if thats not pre-meditated then I don't know what is.
LOL GM i cant stand Pratt mate thinks he plays like Brown ha ha ha soft & weak as piss is Pratt!

I noticed he went down like he had been shot again when Ebert remonstrated with him :rolleyes:

Hahah yes I had a good laugh when this occurred too, how funny was it.

environment-package_01.jpg

PRATT LOVES HIS FREE KICKS !!!

Thanks for that.

He's becoming a real stain on the Roos and the game itself.

Advise to all who contributed to this thread - he was cleared.

Even your own Jason Dunstall agreed he had no case to answer.

The apology queue will be forming at Fogarty Street, North Melboure perhaps you should get down there. :D

Advise to all who contributed to this thread - he was cleared.

Even your own Jason Dunstall agreed he had no case to answer.

The apology queue will be forming at Fogarty Street, North Melboure perhaps you should get down there. :D

Interesting name for a guy backing up an eye gouger :D

Mate we all just think he's as soft as butter. I would be embarassed if he played for Hawthorn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back