C Section Prem C - 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

With Old Mentonians now withdrawing from Premier C for 2023, 1)which clubs will finish in the final 4; 2) who will be the unfortunate team(s) to be relegated to Division 1 for 2024; 3) which teams will be promoted to Premier B and play off in the 2023 Premier C Grand Final; and 4) who will win the Premier C B & F this year?

Where is Mr. Ford when he’s needed .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where is Mr. Ford when he’s needed .

With Old Mentonians now withdrawing from Premier C for 2023, 1)which clubs will finish in the final 4; 2) who will be the unfortunate team(s) to be relegated to Division 1 for 2024; 3) which teams will be promoted to Premier B and play off in the 2023 Premier C Grand Final; and 4) who will win the Premier C B & F this year?
Wouldn’t only 1 team be relegated? 9th placed team as Old Mentonians have effectively been relegated to either D4 or non existent

If there's one thing I would like the VAFA to do, how about start handing out fines to clubs who don't release full details of their senior teams line-ups-line by line (ie backs, half-backs, centres etc). Have the teams posted on the VAFA website by Friday midday, so to give us supporters a chance to analyse each team and make our weekly selections in the tipping comps. Oh, and another thing-bring back the printed editions of 'The Amateur Footballer' as well.

If there's one thing I would like the VAFA to do, how about start handing out fines to clubs who don't release full details of their senior teams line-ups-line by line (ie backs, half-backs, centres etc). Have the teams posted on the VAFA website by Friday midday, so to give us supporters a chance to analyse each team and make our weekly selections in the tipping comps. Oh, and another thing-bring back the printed editions of 'The Amateur Footballer' as well.
Worst thing ever getting rid of the printed edition of the Amateur footballer. Always great to sit around reading about all the clubs and historical info. Also how do VAFA sponsors get airing when it's on line? I for one don't bother going on my computer or phone looking who sponsors the VAFA. I guess the only saving grace was not having to go pick up the record and pay the exorbitant cost to the club.

I was an avid reader of the Ammo, and don't really go near it online unless I happen to be on the site late in the week. Not like the old days when I'd do training Thursday night and take a couple of boxes and drop them off at Westbourne on the way home, leaving a few keen ones to read it and a pile to remain unsold on the canteen counter that weekend...

I think that was the big bugbear - a number of clubs bristled at having to buy lots every week that they were unlikely to use.

I like Jase's idea of teamsheets being posted on the Friday, for the same reason, but that'll get as much traction as a bicycle on a diesel spill.

Is this a parody account, seriously clubs at times don’t know teams till the Saturday .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worst thing ever getting rid of the printed edition of the Amateur footballer. Always great to sit around reading about all the clubs and historical info. Also how do VAFA sponsors get airing when it's on line? I for one don't bother going on my computer or phone looking who sponsors the VAFA. I guess the only saving grace was not having to go pick up the record and pay the exorbitant cost to the club.
What the VAFA should do is to bring back the 'Amateur Footballer', just for the grand finals of each section and also for the rep games as well.

To be honest, the rep game isn't getting much excitement from the clubs over this side of the country.

I think those at HQ are the only ones really excited about it.

We have WA Day on the first Monday in June and Victoria has the King's Birthday holiday the next weekend. If both shared a mutual holiday around that time of the year there might be a different feeling but two weeks off in close proximity mid-season for clubs is a pain in the bum.

Old Camberwell were a step above anyone else in D1 last year. Will give it a real crack in C
This has to be a joke surely? They finished 4th and conceded 7 goals in the Q1 of a GF from memory? Will be relegated. Hampton and Old Ivanhoe clearly 1-2.

This has to be a joke surely? They finished 4th and conceded 7 goals in the Q1 of a GF from memory? Will be relegated. Hampton and Old Ivanhoe clearly 1-2.
They were seriously good.

They had 4 points taken off them due to a player registration issue.

If they have recruited well I'd not be surprised to see them push for finals. Tipping them for a flag is a bit of stretch but I'd be willing to bet against them getting relegated.

They were seriously good.

They had 4 points taken off them due to a player registration issue.

If they have recruited well I'd not be surprised to see them push for finals. Tipping them for a flag is a bit of stretch but I'd be willing to bet against them getting relegated.
Might be getting confused with PEGS
Only lost one game. Had 10 out that game and lost one game due to a BS registration issue.
Were 7 goals up qtr time in the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back