C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

It's an absolute joke and only set up for 1 reason

One of the reasons is because a club, which shall remain nameless, complained to the vafa that our u19 program had a separate name to our senior program.

That club I'm sure will be happy to know we took the feedback on board and have deepend our partnership with McKinnon and aligned our senior program.

As an aside I was surprised looking through the nameless clubs AGM documentation at the coaches line item- an additional $21k year on year despite having less teams.

Interesting stuff. šŸ¤£

I'm sure it's all justifiable- I point to it as an example of how looking from the outside you can easily pick data points and draw 1 + 1 = 3 style conclusions.

As always best to focus on our own clubs and look to others only as a way to learn- every club has strengths others could learn from.

One of the reasons is because a club, which shall remain nameless, complained to the vafa that our u19 program had a separate name to our senior program.

That club I'm sure will be happy to know we took the feedback on board and have deepend our partnership with McKinnon and aligned our senior program.

As an aside I was surprised looking through the nameless clubs AGM documentation at the coaches line item- an additional $21k year on year despite having less teams.

Interesting stuff. šŸ¤£

I'm sure it's all justifiable- I point to it as an example of how looking from the outside you can easily pick data points and draw 1 + 1 = 3 style conclusions.

As always best to focus on our own clubs and look to others only as a way to learn- every club has strengths others could learn from.
And fair enough as well , why should it have a different name , it's become a farce how many mergers

And fair enough as well , why should it have a different name , it's become a farce how many mergers

Why is it a farce?

It would be a farce if we were a failing club but we are far from that.

It might be something you don't understand but that's okay.

Why bother when I get it first hand off yourself. If I tried to get hold of the Ammoā€™s I might be waiting a couple of months for a reply
Only to you! Other clubs focus on their own so suggest you do the same!
This guy spends so much time criticising GE and others while his own club is like an old leaking rowboat. Coach gone, president gone, secretary gone, relegated, players of note gone. Sorting those issues would be the first thing I would do before telling other clubs how to do their business, especially when he doesnā€™t know the reasons behind changes.

This guy spends so much time criticising GE and others while his own club is like an old leaking rowboat. Coach gone, president gone, secretary gone, relegated, players of note gone. Sorting those issues would be the first thing I would do before telling other clubs how to do their business, especially when he doesnā€™t know the reasons behind changes.

Heā€™s fully entitled to put his views on another name change as it affects his club with the school connection .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Heā€™s fully entitled to put his views on another name change as it affects his club with the school connection .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
What school connection are you talking about? I thought his club had a connection with DeLaSalle but that is on the wane. Re the name change he should check the reason why with the ammos before being judgemental.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your not bad yourself , i've tried to not respond , but when you come up with dribble !
Coach had done 4 years including covid 2 young kids starting sport and lives on the Peninsula . President was in for 5 years but did 10 and guided the club through the pandemic and back in the black , the Secretary did 19 years in the role , relegated losing 5 games under a goal with 20 or more O/S , 2 top players have retired due to concussion issues and about 5 others trying a higher level , every club loses players if you had any idea and i know the reason behind the change , it's just like a public school hiring a teacher from WAFL for footy reasons and that is crap

Your not bad yourself , i've tried to not respond , but when you come up with dribble !
Coach had done 4 years including covid 2 young kids starting sport and lives on the Peninsula . President was in for 5 years but did 10 and guided the club through the pandemic and back in the black , the Secretary did 19 years in the role , relegated losing 5 games under a goal with 20 or more O/S , 2 top players have retired due to concussion issues and about 5 others trying a higher level , every club loses players if you had any idea and i know the reason behind the change , it's just like a public school hiring a teacher from WAFL for footy reasons and that is crap
Yawn.

Remove this Banner Ad

C Section Prem C 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back