Game Day QF2 - Port Adelaide vs Geelong - Friday 7:50 @ AO

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On Sat night I posted in the game day thread that we were getting ourselves in to a false sense of accomplishment by being up on Melbourne by so much.

If we'd won the game by 44pts there would be a level of cockiness existing, overconfidence perhaps.

A quarter and a half later we lost - left to crawl back in to our change rooms with a fair bit to ponder.

In another match, one team managed to roll the Doggies and would have left their ground with an air of confidence also.

I think that we have been set up well for the approach for this game, IMO.

Not even close.
Try again.

Oh Henderson, what a surprise you drop a simple uncontested mark inside D50 and the opposition scores a goal! Wowee what a revelation, you ******* moron. Hope to never see you play again you bloody idiot.

The game plan has nothing to do with skill errors, including missing simple goals.
Yes it does. Our game plan relies on perfect kicking around the backline. 10 passes to get it into fifty. Need far more skill to do that then just two direct passes foward.

3 of ports first 5 goals came from us failing to kick a ball sideways in the back half.

Stewart makes no difference whatsoever tonight. None.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yeah nah.

we have struggled massively from half back. He is a massive hole in our game tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back