Teams 2020 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Would it be better to find a loophole with DPP so you can switch their line from week to week to maximise return?
If you have O'neill as you loop player you will regret it. That means that you can't have another emergency in the midfield so if one of your 8 players is a late withdrawal you will miss out completely with no bench cover.

Yeah i will look elsewhere then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now for something completely different:
DF22F808-78D1-4AC7-BF92-ADA8E5E227C4.png

Spending too much on your rucks IMO, see if you can save some cash dropping Jacobs to a Luke Jackson type.

I see many people have Roberton. What's the reason for that? Seems risky.
Cleared by a "world-class" cardiologist. If he plays and stays fit, he'll go 90-95. Worth a punt at his price if he lines up in round 1, worst case I downgrade to a rookie and pocket some coin

I see many people have Roberton. What's the reason for that? Seems risky.
The risk of not having him may outweigh the risk of having him.
Unlike $500k+ players, at $260k there isnt really safe options who could score the same as he 'could'.
1582728808538.png
Im currently taking the risk of him having an issue and i have to downgrade him to a rookie over the risk of not being able to get a 90 scorer for 260k.

I don’t get it why no danger love
Neither do I. He played more and more in the midfield as the season went on last year and with the personel changes I can only see it increasing this year.
Post bye last season he averaged 124. More importantly in the best 6 of those last 10 games he averaged 148. First mid picked for me.

Cleared by a "world-class" cardiologist. If he plays and stays fit, he'll go 90-95. Worth a punt at his price if he lines up in round 1, worst case I downgrade to a rookie and pocket some coin

Lol. 75 - 80 at best.

Wasn't he cleared last season as well ?? .....are people assuming Roberton will play the same role as 3 years ago, under a new Coach / Gameplan

Neither do I. He played more and more in the midfield as the season went on last year and with the personel changes I can only see it increasing this year.
Post bye last season he averaged 124. More importantly in the best 6 of those last 10 games he averaged 148. First mid picked for me.
Dangers season averages have been dropping the last 4 years .....but that aside, he does start seasons slowly, ramping up in the 2nd half of seasons, as you've outlined .....upgrade option for me

1582751302064.png

Wasn't he cleared last season as well ?? .....are people assuming Roberton will play the same role as 3 years ago, under a new Coach / Gameplan
No clue mate.
I'm not trying to convince anybody, I just think it's worth a shot. If he stays on the park he'll either be a keeper or a stepping stone, so at $260k, it's worth the risk for me

No clue mate.
I'm not trying to convince anybody, I just think it's worth a shot. If he stays on the park he'll either be a keeper or a stepping stone, so at $260k, it's worth the risk for me
No, I understand the logic ..... Roberton didn't play week 1 ...I'd be worried with one PS game only after 2 years out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back