Review Rd 17 - Dees v Poort West Horsham: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

I love G2Bs game, start sh*t then whinge when it gets turned back on him. šŸ˜‚
Still creeping on my posts even though you said you were going to ignore me I see, and making comments without quoting me like the coward you are

Lol what? If you're gonna sook up after trolling that's on you.
How exactly was that trolling? Do you think itā€™s unfair to say that positive comments about Brown on this board are unreasonably mocked by select posters?

How exactly was that trolling? Do you think itā€™s unfair to say that positive comments about Brown on this board are unreasonably mocked by select posters?
Your comment was mocked. Schmutt said his piece about Tmac and Brown and there was a discussion. You know you were getting antagonistic. Not sure why your so bothered about a harmless reply

Your comment was mocked. Schmutt said his piece about Tmac and Brown and there was a discussion. You know you were getting antagonistic. Not sure why your so bothered about a harmless reply
Given the way you bleat it out every time anyone says something positive about Brown you seem to be under the impression that youā€™re the only person who understands that heā€™s not a fix-all and that we also have to improve our forward connection, but for most people it goes without saying so theyā€™re able to make comments like Schmuttā€™s without people straw manning them like you do. You know it wasnā€™t a harmless reply, and that you repeatedly do s**t like that every single time you see something that goes against your world view. Like I said I genuinely couldnā€™t give two shits what you and A11dAtP0w3R think about me in spite of your pathetic efforts to put me down and accuse me of sooking if I try to defend myself, so Iā€™m not about to stop doing it. Just do what your buddyā€™s done and leave me alone or continue but Iā€™m not the one whoā€™s constantly trying to engage with the two, itā€™s very much the other way around, so donā€™t try and pin this s**t on me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still creeping on my posts even though you said you were going to ignore me I see, and making comments without quoting me like the coward you are

I did and still have you on ignore, but it's mighty hard to resist hitting "show ignored content" when its apparent through other people's posts that you're making a fool of yourself . I'll try harder to resist in future but I can't promise anything.

I did and still have you on ignore, but it's mighty hard to resist hitting "show ignored content" when its apparent through other people's posts that you're making a fool of yourself . I'll try harder to resist in future but I can't promise anything.
As alarmingly obsessive as it is it doesnā€™t bother me, so you donā€™t need to convince me that youā€™re going to stop.

Given the way you bleat it out every time anyone says something positive about Brown you seem to be under the impression that youā€™re the only person who understands that heā€™s not a fix-all and that we also have to improve our forward connection, but for most people it goes without saying so theyā€™re able to make comments like Schmuttā€™s without people straw manning them like you do. You know it wasnā€™t a harmless reply, and that you repeatedly do sh*t like that every single time you see something that goes against your world view. Like I said I genuinely couldnā€™t give two shits what you and A11dAtP0w3R think about me in spite of your pathetic efforts to put me down and accuse me of sooking if I try to defend myself, so Iā€™m not about to stop doing it. Just do what your buddyā€™s done and leave me alone or continue but Iā€™m not the one whoā€™s constantly trying to engage with the two, itā€™s very much the other way around, so donā€™t try and pin this sh*t on me.

This is just a strange reaction to a nothing post mate. Let's just move on because I couldn't care less and its escalated from literally nothing.

This is just a strange reaction to a nothing post mate. Let's just move on because I couldn't care less and its escalated from literally nothing.
Yeah alright, weā€™ll just pretend that ā€˜nothing postā€™ was an isolated incident. You couldnā€™t care less and yet youā€™re constantly doing this to every single person on the board who then ā€˜escalatesā€™ it. Fair enough, Iā€™m the one with the strange reaction here. Weā€™ll leave it at that then.

Trust it to be the season we're on top of the ladder that this board implodes.

I don't have the energy or sobriety to make a meme this time so just enjoy this representation of me watching on instead.

View attachment 1174745
I'm more in this camp:

But yeah, it's amazing how amusing it can be to watch on when sh!t explodes, but when you're in the middle of it yourself, it's a properly crap feeling.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back