Preview Rd 2 v Carlton. Etihad Stadium - Sat 1:45pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Were bagging her about GC having no fans, some other guys saying how's the salary cap from the afl (when Carlton cheated the salary cap so pretty ironic), saying how Ablett is better without you (even though we are winning by 40 without him). Makes me hate Carlton

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Lol if the size of their fan base, the salary cap concessions we no longer have and the little weirdo is all they have, then we’ve got them headf**ked.

Were bagging her about GC having no fans, some other guys saying how's the salary cap from the afl (when Carlton cheated the salary cap so pretty ironic), saying how Ablett is better without you (even though we are winning by 40 without him). Makes me hate Carlton

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good to see the Blue Bloods most famous cheating club in the AFL can handle a loss with such dignity.
Go and read the Carlton post game meltdowns if you want a laugh and feel better.

The Inbreds clearly don’t understand the irony of abusing a group of fans for having no fans
Special

Sat in the lower section and copped it all day from some clown. “Plastic this, plastic that”. Before the game I even copped the old “Everyone, we have the privilege of the Suns only supporter sitting amongst us”. Geez the beers tasted good as the game went on.

Sat in the lower section and copped it all day from some clown. “Plastic this, plastic that”. Before the game I even copped the old “Everyone, we have the privilege of the Suns only supporter sitting amongst us”. Geez the beers tasted good as the game went on.

Nothing hurts more than being humiliated by The Mighty Plastic Franchise

Suckers

Going to watch the full replay tomorrow. Had a health scare at 3am and had to go to hospital got home at 9am after no sleep. Tried to sleep for 2 hours before the game with an alarm set but slept through missed the first half :(

Seems I caught the best bits though. Stoked for the boys and Lynch.

Sent from my MHA-L09 using Tapatalk

Going to watch the full replay tomorrow. Had a health scare at 3am and had to go to hospital got home at 9am after no sleep. Tried to sleep for 2 hours before the game with an alarm set but slept through missed the first half :(

Hope you’re OK LynchysMob

I had a bad one back in January - was at work one minute and woke up in hospital the next. Apparently had a big seizure and have been diagnosed with Epilepsy. Bit surreal at nearly 50 years old.

Consequently I can’t drink at present so no celebratory rums for me. No problem, Suns winning and the club looking good for the future is all I can ask for.

Everything ok?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you’re OK LynchysMob

I had a bad one back in January - was at work one minute and woke up in hospital the next. Apparently had a big seizure and have been diagnosed with Epilepsy. Bit surreal at nearly 50 years old.

Consequently I can’t drink at present so no celebratory rums for me. No problem, Suns winning and the club looking good for the future is all I can ask for.
Mate so glad your okay! Thats mental.

I am all good now thanks for the care guys! SandyToes TheSunGod

I used to have some very mild anxiety attacks and this turned out to be a severe one. I wasn't worrying about anything nor have I at all lately so it was very odd.

Completely dizzy, chest felt like it was caving in, hallucinating, chills through my body, numbness and a racing heart. Safe to say I was so relieved after they did the tests and there was no heart issues.

Felt like a bit of a w***er for taking up a bed for an anxiety attack but I think it's too hard to distinguish between a heart issue and a panic attack that severe without medical attention. Didn't even know panic attacks could get that intense.

You take care
Given we have No fans we can’t afford you to fall off the perch

I used to have some very mild anxiety attacks and this turned out to be a severe one. I wasn't worrying about anything nor have I at all lately so it was very odd.

Completely dizzy, chest felt like it was caving in, hallucinating, chills through my body, numbness and a racing heart. Safe to say I was so relieved after they did the tests and there was no heart issues.

Felt like a bit of a w***er for taking up a bed for an anxiety attack but I think it's too hard to distinguish between a heart issue and a panic attack that severe without medical attention. Didn't even know panic attacks could get that intense.
Suffer with the same, always here for a chat mate

Mate as a trauma nurse I can 100% say that everyone in that hospital is glad you came in and nobody would have thought you didn’t deserve that bed. Glad to see you’re doing well now though. When anxiety hits you it’s already beyond your control. Keep fighting the good fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back