Confirmed Rory Lobb [traded with #14, #43 and #47 to Fremantle for #11 and #19]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WilloTree

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
Very happy with this deal. Thanks again Freo, you're a pleasure to deal with. McCarthy is no certainty to get a game this year but very happy with Timmy Taranto's form at the Giants. With pick 11 for Lobb I'm confident of coming out ahead from this deal as well.
I actually reckon the deal was pretty good for everyone. GWS got Taranto, Freo managed McCarthy, Logue, Darcy and Ryan, and Brisbane got McCluggage and Berry. Early days, but I think all clubs would be satisfied.

rgauci

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
I actually reckon the deal was pretty good for everyone. GWS got Taranto, Freo managed McCarthy, Logue, Darcy and Ryan, and Brisbane got McCluggage and Berry. Early days, but I think all clubs would be satisfied.
We turned pick 3 into 4 best 22 players. McCarthy will turn a few heads this coming year. I use to think Hamling was part of the deal not Darcy, maybe I’m wrong.

WilloTree

Club Legend
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Claremont Tigers
We turned pick 3 into 4 best 22 players. McCarthy will turn a few heads this coming year. I use to think Hamling was part of the deal not Darcy, maybe I’m wrong.
It was a good deal for Freo, no doubt. This Lobb deal is interesting as well. GWS drafted Hately and Hill with the picks Fremantle sent for Lobb and Sturt. It's pretty well known that SOS's 2 million dollar black hole helped get Lobb back to WA. I just hope GWS can fix it when Hatley (SA) and Hill (WA) start contract renegotiation.

Isaac Cumming No 1

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
GWS
It was a good deal for Freo, no doubt. This Lobb deal is interesting as well. GWS drafted Hately and Hill with the picks Fremantle sent for Lobb and Sturt. It's pretty well known that SOS's 2 million dollar black hole helped get Lobb back to WA. I just hope GWS can fix it when Hatley (SA) and Hill (WA) start contract renegotiation.
And we hope you'll be able to keep Wilson and Lobb in the manner to which they've become accustomed long term.

Top Bottom