News Round 1 and rest of season tickets on sale tomorrow at 9am (members)

Remove this Banner Ad

eipuorg_

Club Legend
Jan 23, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
2020 season tickets go on-sale exclusively to members from 9am AEDT tomorrow Monday, February 24 to 5pm AEDT Tuesday, February 25. General admission immediately after

should get 93k for the flag unveiling. in 2018 we got a bit over 90k and it was a 90% Richmond crowd. Blooze will bring and extra 3k for the unveiling of star 33 year old recruit Eddie Betts.

Get in early to avoid disappointment I reckon

I’m a roaming tiger member but I can’t get tickets until the 3rd of March 9am? What’s the likelihood there’ll be tickets available at that time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everyone just ignore groupie, shazza, banderas or whatever the hell he calls himself these days, he works for ticketek ;) and is doing the scare tactics so those who just rock up and scan in will s**t their pants thinking tickets are selling fast and panic buy a high priced reserved seat.

it will be repeated for round 2 despite the fact that game will struggle to get 75k, AFL still haven't got it into their heads that tiger fans wont do back to back thursday night games.

anzac eve and dreamtime ditto, the scare tactics will be deployed, all to get people to buy a reserved seat thus making ticketek, the AFL and Richmond more money.

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN if level 4 or standing room is your preferred viewing area.

Also ignore ticketek when they state ALLOCATION EXHAUSTED for the lower categories, this is just another tactic to get you to buy the more expensive seats, these catergories are getting held back for either closer to the day, the day itself or when the higher priced categories are about 90% sold.

Everyone just ignore groupie, shazza, banderas or whatever the hell he calls himself these days, he works for ticketek ;) and is doing the scare tactics so those who just rock up and scan in will s**t their pants thinking tickets are selling fast and panic buy a high priced reserved seat.

it will be repeated for round 2 despite the fact that game will struggle to get 75k, AFL still haven't got it into their heads that tiger fans wont do back to back thursday night games.

anzac eve and dreamtime ditto, the scare tactics will be deployed, all to get people to buy a reserved seat thus making ticketek, the AFL and Richmond more money.

DO NOT GET SUCKED IN if level 4 or standing room is your preferred viewing area.

Also ignore ticketek when they state ALLOCATION EXHAUSTED for the lower categories, this is just another tactic to get you to buy the more expensive seats, these catergories are getting held back for either closer to the day, the day itself or when the higher priced categories are about 90% sold.
prepare to be sitting with blooze fans in ga and possibly not be let in if you rock up late

also if you dont reserve u cant go pub and sink piss. u have to do it out of a plastic cup inside the G

fuq dat

just upgarde to a resrved seat with your membership. its like what 20-30$ and then you can stay in the royal till 30 min before the teams come out

prepare to be sitting with blooze fans in ga and possibly not be let in if you rock up late

also if you dont reserve u cant go pub and sink piss. u have to do it out of a plastic cup inside the G

fuq dat

just upgarde to a resrved seat with your membership. its like what 20-30$ and then you can stay in the royal till 30 min before the teams come out

Its $40 actually

ok save your $40 and go into the G 4 hours before bounce and drink from a plastic cup at 10$ a beer while I go to the royal drink from glass for much cheaper and watch boobs until 30 mins before the teams come out

I already bought a ticket. Paid $40 to upgrade. I’m flying over so would rather know I’m definitely going than rocking up and missing out.

See you at the Royal ;)

fuq dat

LOL better yet, i can stay in the royal until 30 minutes before teams come out and then scan in and take up my spot in standing room. :D

LOL better yet, i can stay in the royal until 30 minutes before teams come out and then scan in and take up my spot in standing room. :D
u are standing so it dont matter for you. if you wanted a ga seat thats a bad idea as theres just too much people going up there just before the game and you will have shite options /sit with oppo fans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back