News Round 1 and rest of season tickets on sale tomorrow at 9am (members)

Remove this Banner Ad

I reserved for round 1, definitely don’t want to miss the flag unfurling. Round 2 and others can wait until next month or later. Round 2 won’t get more than 80,000 people anyway.

Hello people. Hope you all had an enjoyable offseason. Booked tickets - hoping I'm at the Richmond end. Which end is it by the way?

Hello people. Hope you all had an enjoyable offseason. Booked tickets - hoping I'm at the Richmond end. Which end is it by the way?
where do u think we sit when its our home game ? (hint: most rfc fans sit / stand there at away games too)

eipuorg_ I live in Northern NSW, so don't make all of our home games. I can't remember which end we were at at last years games
punt road end every game home or away

if you mean the cheer squad they go to the city end for away games but its our homer so punt rd end

am in great southern stand level 1 but near the back hopefully good atmosphere for the noobs im bringing along

Completing the trio of Prelim Final / Grand Final / Rd 1 flag unveiling - absolutely stoked.

Also locked in tickets for Dreamtime at the G!

Richmond area tickets available again for those looking to upgrade to a reserved seat.

I had looked earlier in the week and none were available. Only seats up in the stands at the city end.

Today tickets on L1 behind the Punt Road goals and Tigers Cheer Squad, from the drip line (Row Y) and undercover.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back