VFL Round 10 - Casey vs Collingwood at Casey Fields (Pies lost 53-76 #IrkThisFixture)

Remove this Banner Ad

MFKd5eN.png

1jn0IUs.png

I didn't see the game, and Murray's numbers make me curious about his performance. With 3 inside 50s and 3 rebound 50s to go along with 6 tackles and 23 disposals, his work rate can't be faulted. The knock on him at this stage comes from his lack of defensive accountability and disposal efficiency. For those who watched the game, did he play as solid a game as his numbers suggest?

I didn't see the game, and Murray's numbers make me curious about his performance. With 3 inside 50s and 3 rebound 50s to go along with 6 tackles and 23 disposals, his work rate can't be faulted. The knock on him at this stage comes from his lack of defensive accountability and disposal efficiency. For those who watched the game, did he play as solid a game as his numbers suggest?

Ball use continues to be his biggest issue.

Ball use continues to be his biggest issue.

That'll be a long-term project, I suppose, but I'd at least hope that he can develop a more defensive mindset in the short-term. Happy to see him at VFL until he improves.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back