AFL Autopsy Round 11: 16 Point loss to Greater Western Sydney

Remove this Banner Ad

Positives for mine

- Bellchambers beating Mumford comfortably was great to see. I had my concerns with this match up prior, so was pleasantly surprised. That was as good as a game as a ruckman for us has played since Ryder in 2014.
- McKenna continues to build on his previous solid performances. I don't think we'll ever see him in a situation where he does not take the game on. It's beautiful to watch.
- Gleeson was excellent. Defended well, intercepted well, and attacked well. A perfect balanced game.
- Hooker moved much better this week. I'd take a 2 goal 3 goal assist every day of the week.
- Green continues to hit the scoreboard.

Not too bad really. They're the top team and interstate.

Belly was very good, I don't think I've seen him play that well in the ruck. Congrats to BJ on the 300 - *in legend.

We're not too far away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Played well. Lacked some polish at times, especially in front of goal (cost us last week too)

Should have won this game. They had plenty of injuries and off a big road trip

Had our chances, not good enough.

Lime maggots had an influence tho

Pretty happy to kick 100.
Thought we were really good around the ball and again our ball movement was good.

Just lack the class, little disposal errors, missing easy set shots.

Umps didnt lose it for us of course but some of those misses were horrendous.

Liked that we played to the siren, taking risks with the short kicks right until the end.

Really liked bellchambers game, as well as gleeson, Watson and green kept us in the game!

Pretty upset because it felt as if we were close but just not quite close enough. Bring the same effort against the power.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back