Preview Round 11 Carlton vs West Coast @ Optus Stadium Sunday 9th August 3.35pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I get the feeling NicNat will jump all over Pittonet if he gets a clear run and jump. I’ll be interested to see how TDK’s leap and long reach stack up against him.

With Curnow, Walsh and Cottrell in the same side we have some elite endurance. Would love to see them get a crack at full length quarters.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Cottrell on Ryan? What do we have Williamson and Plowman for?

Righto then. A bit touchy 24 hours out from the bounce.
I was being matter-of-fact, but I suppose that's not always able to be noted in text.

I get the feeling NicNat will jump all over Pittonet if he gets a clear run and jump. I’ll be interested to see how TDK’s leap and long reach stack up against him.
It doesn't, but it is an improvement. Not sure he'll get that much done with the tap though, because it's never been his forte and that's not changed in the VFL on my viewings.

Really happy to have him in as a forward/ruck though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time for cripps to go into beast mode? Not sure he can right now.

Dropping all that weight has destroyed his inside game and not helped his outside game in the slightest. Categorically a disastrous call by our fitness/coaching staff.

Look forward to him being 100kegs and winning the league contested possessions by a 1000 again next year.

Yep, like the ins....dunno squat about Cottrell, hope he does well.

Just quietly, when was the last time we knocked off West Coast??
Little red corvette is coming out of the garage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back