Preview Round 21, 2019: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 9 August 2019, 7.50pm @ UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats only about a 10 minute walk

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Thanks, Dinsdale and Bumps, I’ve had a look at Google and it certainly is only 10 minutes or so away by foot.

I hope it doesn’t rain!

Can't see why we cannot win this one. We will be confident after beating them earlier in the year. Hawks look better on paper, they seem to have quite a few new comers and are not playing on their home ground.
ps Good luck to CJ, hope he sets the place alight.

Last edited:
Great line-up for what is available, i hope c.j turns it on he can play! what a place to make your debut 0 degree in canberra haha.

I only have one scapegoat, and that's me, for not wearing the same gear after a win ... leading to a loss. Rest assured I'll be wearing different socks this week to those I wore last week

If you wear one of each I presume it's a draw?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy with CJ, worried about the two JC's but will accept with BB out we have know other choice in the ruck unfortunately. So JC Ceglar is a no other option.

Anybody watch the 'Congrats 150 games Ricky' clip on Hawthorn FC?

Was anyone else surprised Ricky is a grumpy ol' man and is capable of yelling at Worpel et al on the field?

I always assumed he was a darling old man who allowed Dylan Moore and Oliver Hanrahan to sit on his knee at Christmas time...

Anybody watch the 'Congrats 150 games Ricky' clip on Hawthorn FC?

Was anyone else surprised Ricky is a grumpy ol' man and is capable of yelling at Worpel et al on the field?

I always assumed he was a darling old man who allowed Dylan Moore and Oliver Hanrahan to sit on his knee at Christmas time...
No, not surprised after watching training today. Even though it was a training hour for local Canberra fans (me=obsessive), Hendo was the most intense out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back