Preview Round 21, 2019: GWS Giants v Hawthorn, 9 August 2019, 7.50pm @ UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ reminds me of tippa. hopefully we play well so he has a good debut and builds confidence
The only similarity would be their skin colour. CJ is a running half back with a high leap and can take intercept marks. Tippa is a forward half player.

More apt comparison would be to Impey.

The only similarity would be their skin colour. CJ is a running half back with a high leap and can take intercept marks. Tippa is a forward half player.

More apt comparison would be to Impey.
Nothing to do with skin colour (honestly didn't even cross my mind).
Both are excitement machines, and from what I've seen of CJ, he is like tippa in that when things aren't going well for the team, he looks average.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants v Hawks match on Friday, 9 August.
Gates open at 6:40pm with the first bounce at 7.50pm.

To make it easier for you to get to and from UNSW Canberra Oval, QCity Transit are providing FREE chartered buses departing from Woden bus station (Platform 10) between 6.30pm and 7:30pm and City bus station (London Cct bus stop 3002) between 6:30pm to 7.30pm.

Free return services will depart from UNSW Canberra Oval to Woden and City bus stations approximately 20 minutes after the game.

Show your Giants v Hawks game ticket to the driver on any Transport Canberra or QCity bus service on game day to travel FREE. For more information visit the Q City website.

If you are driving, there is limited parking around Manuka and Kingston. There will be parking available on the day at Wesley Uniting Church and Telopea Park School at a cost. To find out more about parking, road closures and event information visit the UNSW Canberra Oval website.

Good luck to CJ on his debut. Wonder if my flight gets delayed/ cancelled with the weather forecast tomorrow, really hope not or I've burnt an RDO for nothing.
that only happens if theres fog, usually in the mornings, you should be right.

Yep rumblings are a CJ debut. Can’t wait, have been waiting to see this guy all year.

Would love him to get a gig this week and see Walker and Ross both get a show before season's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back