Preview Round 23, 2021: Richmond v Hawthorn, Saturday 21 August 1.35pm MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't call Baker, Graham or Pickett depth.
My bad, especially on Graham. Overlooked him and yes he definitely is an important part of the RFC midfield. Pickett doesn't play mid, he is a winger like McIntosh. Bakes is getting thrown around into every non key position spot so I don't include him as a genuine mid.

Richmond:
Out: finals
In: tanking
End of the day Richmond will have the not so common distinction (yes...as have we) of not finishing in the 8 after winning a premiership. As a matter of fact if Hawks win they should finish lower than we did (9th) and the Bulldogs did (10th).

Last edited:
End of the day Richmond will have the not so common distinction (yes...as have we) of not finishing in the 8 after winning a premiership. As a matter of fact if Hawks win they should finish lower than we did (9th) and the Bulldogs did (10th).
They'll make out like bandits and rise one spot on the draft ladder...That's a pretty povo tank by anyones measures

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When we lost to North I was convinced we would get the spoon. Something changed?? You cannot go from losing to the bottom team to beating top 5 teams.

A multitude of players pulling their fingers out of their rear ends knowing they were playing for their careers once Clarko leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back