AFLW Round 5 Discussion - 2021 AFLW season

Remove this Banner Ad

So do we think West Coast are already in talks with PSEG about Ruby Schleicher, or will they wait until season's end before thinking about luring over the East Fremantle flyer?

Not a great deal of sense in assuming Melbourne will repeat that 14% accuracy in front of goal from the weekend, especially if Hore returns (which would've sounded like a strange statement early last season when she had a career tally of 9.15, but she has since kicked 8.0 in her next seven games).
My fault!

Collingwood too good all over the ground. Soaked it up in the third and now laying it back on them in the last to blow them away

I wouldn't say Collingwood soaked it up in the third as much as just switching off for a quarter like they have done in every match so far. A luxury they've earned, but those easy missed shots by Melbourne in Q3 (not just easy shots, but by big margins too) were the final few nails in the close scoreline's coffin.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So do we think West Coast are already in talks with PSEG about Ruby Schleicher, or will they wait until season's end before thinking about luring over the East Fremantle flyer?
At only 22 youd hope pies can keep her. Livingston mayby got a couple more years at 33. Schlecher could be a mainstay of the team like livingston has been for a long time to come.

Trying to get into supporting the Eagles in the AFLW is hard when we had 4 inside 50's to 22 in a half. Can't win if you're not even looking like scoring after the first quarter. Watching the game I have no idea how we are ahead.

Trying to get into supporting the Eagles in the AFLW is hard when we had 4 inside 50's to 22 in a half. Can't win if you're not even looking like scoring after the first quarter. Watching the game I have no idea how we are ahead.
probably because The Suns are probably the worst team in the AFLW that’s saying a lot because they took 8 of Brisbane’s best players

You can't be kicking it into the person on the mark from there.. mens or women's

Remove this Banner Ad

Back