Game Day Round 9, 2022: Hawks v Tigers, 1.45pm Sat 14th May @MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Richmond didn't beat hawthorn in 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2016 (lost twice). You guys had wins in 2012, 2013 and 2015.

So you had two wins against us in Premiership years.

Hardly a fair bit.

:)
We beat you in Rd 20 2008, by 29 points. So that's 3 out of 4 of your premiership years. I don't know why we did so well against you comparative to our team's ability back then - but we did. Not that it's relevant to predicting this match. The 2012 win - 62 points against a team that would play in a grand final - is something that sticks in Tiger supporters' minds.

Expecting some pain today. Richmond love playing us and they are back in form. Dusty and Lynch will dominate.

Hopefully we can be competitive and I'd love for Butler to have a good game on debut.

Based on todays crowd, ‘absolutely everybody’ was probably not a fitting song by Vanessa A.

Sitting in the reserved members and we are doing well if it's 10% full.

Butler to kick 3 on debut. Let’s go!
Pretty sure the last couple of blokes to kick three on debut hardly played another game anywhere (Grimley and Lowden). So here's hoping he kicks four. 3 seems to be a curse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First game of the year I'm really not feeling confident about things, but with that said, if we come to play we can def win it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back