Traded Ryan Griffen + Pick 6 traded for Tom Boyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Every club would take Boyd. Trading for a former pick one is hardly a reflection on Dalrymple who used a first round pick on Howard who was a smokey.

You drafted Stringer or Macrae with a compensation pick because you couldn't keep Ward.

Imagine how good our recruiting would be if we had been gifted Liberatore, Wallis, Cordy (x two, but Ayce has been a spud) and Hunter on top of Menzel and Cripps. Dogs might be second to Collingwood or another club for F/S selections with the Cats having a lot.
There is some REALLY promising future father sons coming through in the next 3 years that will better what we have so far even..

1. You heard nothing, just your usual muckraking. Pity you get so defensive and crack the shits if anyone says anything bad against melbourne, especially given your tendecy to throw s**t at everyone else.

2. Yeah, shame on the club for asking Griffen to be honest and mature.
He cracks the sooks big time when you mention one of his sides players...lol

That has absolutely nothing to do with what you posted. You said players say no to bigger paydays every year and to take them shows a lack of character but make up that flaccid excuse for Goddard because of the colours he chose.

And now you try to bring in the time played to try to twist it further in your favour. Give it up.

The discussion is about Boyd - Any other AFL player is irrelevant to the discussion - You continue throwing up the names of other AFL players as a red herring.

Poor form to make a heap of money. Rightio then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes - It reflects poorly on his closest confidants - Lots more character amongst other AFL players.

Yes - It reflects poorly on his closest confidants - Lots more character amongst other AFL players.
Leaving an employer you were forced to work for in the first place, to work for someone you do want to work for, and will pay you a lot of cash = low character.

Working for lower wages = higher character.

I'll have some of whatever you're having man.

The discussion is about Boyd - Any other AFL player is irrelevant to the discussion - You continue throwing up the names of other AFL players as a red herring.

I put up another example of a player leaving for money. You don't seem want to address that though, conveniently.

I think a good portal into the future of GWS vs Western Bulldogs was round 23 this year. We won a close one with 18 players out.

Dogs will be a good side but no match for the Giants or Suns for some time to come.

Somebody liked my post instantly before this one, hence my attention being called to it and the bump.

Lots of grand predictions made in this thread but I wouldn’t change a thing

So probably a winning trade for the Dogs technically since they got a Grand Final out of Boyd.

and if I were a cheeky campaigner I’d point out that since then:

grand final appearances:
GWS - 1
Tom Boyd - 1

grand final goals:
GWS - 3
Tom Boyd - 3

just a joke for the easily triggered out there. I know GWS would have won on behinds

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back