Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

What did Ken and or Chad say a few weeks ago re our conversion "we're not concerned"

Another pearl of wisdom from Ken! Honestly someone in the media just break the boys club and join Kingy for 5 mins and go after this bloke

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Season 4 Reaction GIF by The Office

No, he needs the record first. Breaking bill Stephen's record with a loss against Norf in Tasmania. Perfect way to go

First time in a long time publicly it appears he was questioning the gameplan when it came to a question around our goal kicking accuracy. Dead man walking.
There is no way he was questioning the game plan. He blamed the accuracy and players only. He only mentioned Rozee as it was as plain as the nose on his extremely ugly face.

That may be true, but Port ARE always showing something. You can see the club's temptation to keep him.
The fact that Crows fans think we should keep him is a perfect reason to sack him.

Ive continued to pay up my membership despite my lack of faith for our fraud coach for too long. I have been on board with his sacking since 2018 but this is the nail in the coffin. I can’t renew until he is gone.

The acceptance of mediocrity has gone on for long enough.

He doesnt have an inkling of tactical knowledge and sits on the bench with zero input throughout an entire game.

Why do the legends of this club, once proud Port Adelaide people who have prominent media roles continue to enable this fraud.

What have we become? Where is the heart and soul.
What have we become? Where is the heart and soul.

We are the Crows little bitches, the little club in SA.

Jeepers. Time for a change. Game plan sucks.

Forwards need more space. Press has been dismantled. Our half backs are being tagged so there is no run. And teams are just filling the centre square with defenders, which is our one wood.

What did Ken and or Chad say a few weeks ago re our conversion "we're not concerned"

Another pearl of wisdom from Ken! Honestly someone in the media just break the boys club and join Kingy for 5 mins and go after this bloke

Chad ******* Cornes. - Stick with us we are working on our goal kicking and we will fix it.
5-18 lol.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley admits he blundered and set Connor Rozee up to fail by disastrously gambling on the Power captain’s dicey hamstring, which didn’t last the distance in Thursday’s 30-point Showdown defeat to Adelaide.

Rozee sat out the last quarter of Port’s round seven win over St Kilda after hurting his hamstring before surprisingly being passed fit to lead his side against the Crows six days later.

Port Adelaide coach Ken Hinkley admits he blundered and set Connor Rozee up to fail by disastrously gambling on the Power captain’s dicey hamstring, which didn’t last the distance in Thursday’s 30-point Showdown defeat to Adelaide.

Rozee sat out the last quarter of Port’s round seven win over St Kilda after hurting his hamstring before surprisingly being passed fit to lead his side against the Crows six days later.

I agree with what someone else said. Admitting the Rozee thing is a smokescreen he’s happy to wear and deflects from the larger problem.

Him.

Pity he can't admit he can't coach.

"Welcome onto the ground to toss the coin, little Timmy O'Toole. Timmy is an orphan who has been fighting brain cancer, whilst also sleeping rough. Timmy's a big Port fan and wants us to win the Premiership this year"

BOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
"Now Timmy, to help get the boys excited for tonight, give us your biggest Go Power!"
"Sack Hinkley!"
*rapturous applause"

Last night was a huge step in the right direction for pulling the veil off Kens fraud of a system.....even Kane couldn't defend him this morning.

The jungle drums are beating.....8 years too late.

A big shellacking over in Geelong and the wheels might begin to buckle.

I agree with what someone else said. Admitting the Rozee thing is a smokescreen he’s happy to wear and deflects from the larger problem.

Him.

For once I thoroughly enjoyed what Kane said....."yeah that's great you admit you got it wrong, but it still doesn't lessen what a disastrous decision it was"

Last night was a huge step in the right direction for pulling the veil off Kens fraud of a system.....even Kane couldn't defend him this morning.

The jungle drums are beating.....8 years too late.

A big shellacking over in Geelong and the wheels might begin to buckle.

I wonder if Ken risked Rozee because he knew the Geelong loss is coming.

Geelong could rightly belt us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back