Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1975957
An inspirational call to arms from the Master Coach.
hahaha far out.

form does count for showdowns, take away the last couple seasons where we've choked the favourite wins a very high percentage of these games. They are not 50/50 games that is a myth and a cop out.

We shouldn't be losing this game Ken. Under no circumstances. Pure and simple.

Nah we've got to be at our ABSOLUTE BEST JUST TO HAVE A CHANCE. WTF!!! They are 2 and 5 and 12th, but only our absolute best gives us any hope of beating them.

God he is so negative.

By and large I think Ken is still in control of most things, sets the game-plan, rules selection etc.....though he does seem to have limited game-day responsibilities, and I do think there seems to be a handover of sorts going on atm. There's too much smoke with it not to be fire.

Much like Ken, and his visible lack of passion for the role now, I also find myself just going through the motions these days watching Port, I'm not invested anymore and not on a journey anymore. Once a new coach comes in, even a loss will be more entertaining for me, I'll be back on the journey, for good or bad.

However that's predicated on genuine change, I'm still ok with Carr taking the reigns and seeing what he actually has to offer, provided though that he gets the keys properly, gets to choose and bring in his own personnel, fitness staff, assistants etc. People above and below have to make way and allow a freshen up, new ideas, new strategies.

If the club thinks they can throw us white noise some crumbs and change head coach but keep the rest exactly the same they can get stuffed.

I keep hearing people in the media referring to Koch / Ken and the program as "successful".......what exactly is successful about 12 years with 0 gfs?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You have to remember that Koch labelled 2023 a successful year, because of the 13 straight wins. The club's definition of success is now about as weak as Stephen Rowe's attempt at humour :).

View attachment 1975957

“You have to turn up and be at your absolute best to give yourself a chance to win the game”

Are we playing Jordan’s Bulls in Chicago? Or Waugh’s Australians at the Gabba?

Port’s absolute best beats this mob’s absolute best by 10 goals with one leg in the air.

Or he's suffering from CTE and is just clueless. A real possibility IMO given some of his Biden like pressers.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Ken wasn't exactly considered a hard nut as a player, was he? Where would his CTE come from, knocking himself in the head with roller shutters?

View attachment 1975957
But you don't, man! You don't! We should be able to phone it in against this Adelaide team! If not this year then at least some of the years! Just play half decent footy to a half decent gameplan, and don't s**t the bed if they raise their intensity, and viola, regulation 7 goal win!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't turn up, i'll turn up and if we don't turn up we'll turn up and turn up hardery for longery.

That’s the galling thing.

If the Crows do that thing where a bunch of spuds can do no wrong — I still remember that one where Kyle Hartigan morphed into Franz Beckenbauer for an evening, or the one where Alex Keath (lol) actually won a Showdown Medal…

Ken won’t lament an inevitable tactical breakdown (ie. allowing Dawson free rein), or another strategic error of his BOMB IT TO CHARLIE!!11 gameplan, or pledge to get to the bottom of our cancerous set shot failings.

It’ll be endless drivel about working harder, and not working hard enough, and GODDA WERK HARDA.

I would assume it's bottom10Ken's game plan, selections, injury mismanagement, non moves, loser mentality. Josh rolls the ground balls in the warm up.
This is just typical of Hinkley, it's not a contract year for him so it doesn't matter, he will use all the excuses like injuries and being unlucky, expect a good year next year in his contract year as per usual.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back