Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as King putting the heat on Ken is a good thing, his persistent attacks on JHF are puerile. A middle aged man obsessed with denigrating a young guy making his way in the football world is creepy.
I agree 100%. I appreciate King getting onto Ken and taking Cornes to task but I'm treating him like a broken clock. He happens to be right when it comes to Ken but his obsession with JHF is childish.

Has anyone from the regime faced the music today? I am sure the Social Media channels will be back to its modus operandi by tmw promoting a new merchandise range or telling us to have a meal at the Precint. Don’t want the pesky footy results getting in our way. The Rucci article reminding us of 2012 will probably be left until Monday.
It’s paying $1.08 that Rucci’s Monday article will be about “resilience” and how the disappointment of such losses can ultimately be used as a springboard to success.

Expect the 92-point loss to North in early 2004 to be mentioned.

Has anyone from the regime faced the music today? I am sure the Social Media channels will be back to its modus operandi by tmw promoting a new merchandise range or telling us to have a meal at the Precint. Don’t want the pesky footy results getting in our way. The Rucci article reminding us of 2012 will probably be left until Monday.
HELMET HEART

Love me kenny and me bibs

A four time AA CHF board member, who makes great sense when talking forward craft, regularly sits on the balcony at training sessions etc. & no one ever asks him to pop down and have a word to the forwards?

Chad & Ken get over your pathetic egos & personal gripes and do something positive for your players.. Idiots.

A four time AA CHF board member, who makes great sense when talking forward craft, regularly sits on the balcony at training sessions etc. & no one ever asks him to pop down and have a word to the forwards?

Chad & Ken get over your pathetic egos & personal gripes and do something positive for your players.. Idiots.
it was honestly the funniest response when he got asked what chad was doing on the bench and he basically said he doesnt know.

Clearly being kept at dustin fletchers arms length.

Cucksissy not inviting him to the reunion thing he did lmao. What a dickhead he is.

Any ever wondered if Ken just actually hates the PAFC and its supporters?

I kind of feel like he does.
The day he finally walks out the door (if he doesn't die on the job) he will probably never set foot back here again. He gives zero hecks about Port Adelaide.

It’s paying $1.08 that Rucci’s Monday article will be about “resilience” and how the disappointment of such losses can ultimately be used as a springboard to success.

Oh he already did in his drive home show today, pretty much said exactly that and also a lockdown defender would be handy for Ken.......

He is truly a turd in a u bend waiting to be flushed

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The funniest thing in all this, is the absolute faith these morons have in their ability publically. How have they maintained such arrogance for so long after being embarassed so many times. Its a psychological masterpiece in deranged cult behaviour.

Chad and his bizarre Jed rant lmao.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it was honestly the funniest response when he got asked what chad was doing on the bench and he basically said he doesnt know.

Clearly being kept at dustin fletchers arms length.

Cucksissy not inviting him to the reunion thing he did lmao. What a dickhead he is.
They all sound heaps sensitive lol

This reminds me of 2016 and then the following year, a contract year, there is an energy and urgency to win.

Snake oil salesman and always will be and he's good at it, look how much cash hes extracted from one of the smallest poorest clubs in the AFL, to top it off Koch enables it.

Did the club delete the presss conference with Hinkley saying they’d learnt to look after player more next season? I can’t find it. Could somebody please link me?

So Rozee has redone the same injury and already been ruled out of the Cats game.

Just highlights the absolute incompetence of this club and Ken even more.

Risk him in a game we should win regardless to then miss him in a game we absolutely require him.
He will have written off Geebung in Cardigan Park when the draw came out

It will 100% be about 13 in a row and how we stayed the course last year and "got rewarded".

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So Rozee has redone the same injury and already been ruled out of the Cats game.

Just highlights the absolute incompetence of this club and Ken even more.

Risk him in a game we should win regardless to then miss him in a game we absolutely require him.
When you’ve got a coach who’s level is coaching Bell Park or Camperdown, your club gets run like Bell Park or Camperdown.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back