Women's Footy Seriously, you got to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Thinking about taking the family. When do gates open?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

From the AFL website:
Western Bulldogs v Fremantle
Saturday February 4, 7.35pm EDT

Where: VU Whitten Oval, 417 Barkly Street, Footscray. Entry through Whitten Avenue and Barkly Street. Disabled access through Barkers Café (Whitten Avenue).

Time: Gates open at 6.30pm, bounce is at 7.35pm. The game is expected to run for about two hours.

Do I need a ticket? Entry is free, no ticket required. There is no reserved seating.

Transport options: West Footscray station is a five-minute walk away. If catching the tram from the city, take the route 57 and change to route 82 at Maribyrnong Road. The 82 will pass within a block of the ground. Bus routes 409, 410, 411, 412 and 414 can also be taken.

Parking: There is limited street parking in surrounding areas. Public parking can be found nearby at the Western Hospital, the Western Private Hospital and Victoria University on Ballarat Road (free).

Is there food available for purchase? Yes. Water and homemade food can also be brought into the ground.

Are there any special activities taking place? There will be a Bulldogs sponsor village on Spurling Reserve, an AFL Participation Hub and Auskick at half-time. The AFL Record will be available for purchase for $3. Spectators will not be allowed on the ground at any time.

I would guess the gates will now open earlier than 6.30, based on the turnout at last night's games.

From the AFL website:

Where: VU Whitten Oval, 417 Barkly Street, Footscray. Entry through Whitten Avenue and Barkly Street. Disabled access through Barkers Café (Whitten Avenue).

Time: Gates open at 6.30pm, bounce is at 7.35pm. The game is expected to run for about two hours.

Do I need a ticket? Entry is free, no ticket required. There is no reserved seating.

Transport options: West Footscray station is a five-minute walk away. If catching the tram from the city, take the route 57 and change to route 82 at Maribyrnong Road. The 82 will pass within a block of the ground. Bus routes 409, 410, 411, 412 and 414 can also be taken.

Parking: There is limited street parking in surrounding areas. Public parking can be found nearby at the Western Hospital, the Western Private Hospital and Victoria University on Ballarat Road (free).

Is there food available for purchase? Yes. Water and homemade food can also be brought into the ground.

Are there any special activities taking place? There will be a Bulldogs sponsor village on Spurling Reserve, an AFL Participation Hub and Auskick at half-time. The AFL Record will be available for purchase for $3. Spectators will not be allowed on the ground at any time.

I would guess the gates will now open earlier than 6.30, based on the turnout at last night's games.
Thanks for that

Edit ill prob still go in about 5ish and assess if theres a lineup or not outside the ground

From the AFL website:

Cheers Clem! Seems ambitious to open the gates at 6:30.

04040bea9bbb4d1d03b4f198445f03b0.jpg
9eef5bed1a7386c28e07ee6fb23d81d5.jpg

Great fun to go there! Super Crowd!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back