Status in Question Sexual offenders attending AFL events

Remove this Banner Ad

Your join date means you were definitely here when he was. Was a pretty big troll IIRC. AaronM was maybe the username.

I’m a floater, I’ll have periods where I’ll use Bigfooty in bulk and then won’t look at the site for ages and tend to focus on certain boards so don’t remember him.

I don’t know how I ended up in this thread but all I have really gathered is he was some knob that got catfished by a cop and then went to training with his mum who was a cheer squad member? Potential pedo but not confirmed?

Also he isn’t dead, my question in past tense was just more out of curiosity

I’m a floater, I’ll have periods where I’ll use Bigfooty in bulk and then won’t look at the site for ages and tend to focus on certain boards so don’t remember him.

I don’t know how I ended up in this thread but all I have really gathered is he was some knob that got catfished by a cop and then went to training with his mum who was a cheer squad member? Potential pedo but not confirmed?

See craffles, it is my understanding that the inter net is a series of tubes, and some people like to stick their private parts into these tubes and then right into a child's face on the other end. Except this one time the child was an adult with a badge.

Last edited:
See craffles, it is my understanding that the inter net is a series of tubes, and some people like to stick their private parts into these tubes and then right into a child's face on the other end. Except this one time the child was an adult with a badge.

And mummy dearest wrote him a character reference whilst the rest of the family tossed him out. RIP Mum.

Loved his dimmies

Even if it was painful.

He was convicted (unlike Bombers2003) and went to prison for it.
And mummy dearest wrote him a character reference whilst the rest of the family tossed him out. RIP Mum.

And Collingwood (despite being notified about him) let him hang around training when there were children present.

Even if it was painful.

He was convicted (unlike Bombers2003) and went to prison for it.

And Collingwood (despite being notified about him) let him hang around training when there were children present.

Woah that’s crazy, not sure how I missed this .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back