Status in Question Sexual offenders attending AFL events

Remove this Banner Ad

Lore Harlequin Beerfish why can't you lads just give Aaron another chance over on the Essendon board?

We gave teffy another chance on the North board.

How can the incarcerated better themselves if society doesn't give them another chance?

Thinking he'll replace Doss as the new mod over on the EFC board?

Lore Harlequin Beerfish why can't you lads just give Aaron another chance over on the Essendon board?

We gave teffy another chance on the North board.

How can the incarcerated better themselves if society doesn't give them another chance?

It wasn't the Essendon mods who banned him, it was Chief. Because no one wants a paedophile hanging around their community of varying ages.....unless they're Collingwood Football Club of course. :$

It wasn't the Essendon mods who banned him, it was Chief. Because no one wants a paedophile hanging around their community of varying ages.....unless they're Collingwood Football Club of course. :$
damming on collingwoods hierarchy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the recent sacking of an AFL staffer for alleged sexual misconduct I wanted to open up the forum for discussion about what exactly an entity like the AFL should be doing to combat this type of assault and also other sexually related offences.

Recently the AFL have seemingly taken a very strong stance on sexual misconduct by players and staff , form the Nathan Broad "sexting" issue through to the standing down of Lethlean and another AFL employee for what seemingly was a consensual act between two adults but probably blurred the lines of decency based on a power dynamic with in their employment relationship, ignoring the moral aspects of the "affair" type situation that was also involved in these events.

I wish to ask where people see the line where the AFL ceases to become involved. Where is their moral shut off point to being an active defender of what is considered sexual misconduct.

For example if a convicted paedophile was regularly attending training of an AFL club whereby they would have access to children in the age group that the conviction stemmed from, would it be the AFL or club (as a representative of the AFL) responsibility to ban or "warn off" such a character from their establishment.

Does anyone else have any concepts on this or further discussions points for this.

SEN had a sex offender on as a guest last year.....clearly didn’t ‘milne’ much to them....

Last edited:
What are you talking about? You made a mistake, I picked it up. Done.

Yeah he may be a worm, but he wasnt convicted as you originally posted... time to move on mate.

Like you’d know the difference between a conviction or a penalty.😆

Truth is - You thought he’d never been found guilty.....you would have explained the difference btwn a conviction and a penalty if that was your meaning. You wouldn’t have been able to resist the chance to get ‘one up’. You’re small minded, your last post proves that.

I gave you an ‘out’ by admitting my error. 🙄

Last time I do because you clearly cannot lie straight in bed.😒

Last edited:

Truth is - You thought he’d never been found guilty.....you would have explained the difference btwn a conviction and a penalty if that was your meaning. You wouldn’t have been able to resist the chance to get ‘one up’. You’re small minded, your last post proves that.

Ok?

What are you talking about? You made a mistake, I picked it up. Done.

Yeah he may be a worm, but he wasnt convicted as you originally posted... time to move on mate.

not convicted

Remove this Banner Ad

Back