Review Showdown 49 - Rd 8, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I said the same thing, just seemed interested in hanging in the goal square and didn’t he over celebrate an over the top goal square josh Jenkins goal.. settle mate

Had to laugh at Rowe, what a celebration for a cheating prick of a free kick goal. he’s another plodder, just an sanfl quality footballer, has no feature to his game, just an annoying turd like his old man
Rowe is a bit simple isn't he?

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I was sitting with a mate and we couldn't work out where you would have fitted another 12,000. The SMA has been understating our crowds for years.

Not been able to stand must be a few thousand.

Driving me nuts not being able to stand in the members at the top of the terraces.

It's pretty amazing that, at a time when we're near the top of the ladder and they're near the bottom, our kids are so much better than theirs too. Even a team as sh*t as Norf at least has some exciting youth to give them some hope.

Thilthorpe and Sholl are their only under 23's who project to be anything more than solid role players (if that). Meanwhile we've got Rozee, Butters, Duursma, Marshall, Georgiades, Bergman, Drew, maybe Jones who are all best 22 players at a premiership contender.

Luke Pedlar over Tom Powell in the most recent draft too. Very very early days, but gee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep chortling to myself today when I’m reminded how sh*t Fogarty is. Absolute potato.
In all truth he would be right up there as one of the best shots for goal in the afl which makes it even more bizarre that they are trying to play him away from the goals where he just plods around in the midfield having even less of an idea of what the hell to do, ted should be sent off to the knackery and flog playing out of the goal square where his lack of any fitness would be less obvious.

I keep chortling to myself today when I’m reminded how sh*t Fogarty is. Absolute potato.

Its even more baffling how most of their fans are happy with how hes travelling. Hes got worse stats than Butcher who they used to bag incessently. Too scared to call him a bust so they just pretend he plays well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back