Toast Significant Damien Hardwick Milestone Might Be Reached Tonight

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no hate nor conspiracy towards Hardwick here. Simply Posters who believe it's time for him to go. The fact he is still at the helm and looking to continue for anther two Season is a cause for frustration, not hate.
That point has been noted.
It has been reinforced by several posters on several threads dedicated to the topic, as well as on other threads initially dedicated to other subjects.
And other crypto sack dimma threads.
Obsessed, you mob are.

It has been reinforced by several posters on several threads dedicated to the topic, as well as on other threads initially dedicated to other subjects.
Obsessed, you mob are.
What would your post count be in those threads I wonder. Obsessed indeed..........

What would your post count be in those threads I wonder. Obsessed indeed..........
Guaranteed that my voice is having more impact on the haters than their combined voices are having on RFC.

Guaranteed that my voice is having more impact on the haters than their combined voices are having on RFC.
Congratulations, a Poster on a public forum engaged in discussion is having a impact on the direction of the threads in a forum more than posts in a public forum are having on a professional sporting organisation.

unlocked.jpg

Congratulations, a Poster on a public forum engaged in discussion is having a impact on the direction of the threads in a forum more than posts in a public forum are having on a professional sporting organisation.
View attachment 270014

My posts have received more reaction from this thread than the haters have received from RFC.

Obsessed, you mob are.

Obsessed? They care about their club....

you cannot get rid of the assistants and keep the person who sets the policy, whether its sport or business if it fails its not because the workers failed its because the bosses couldn't deliver, never blame down, learnt that early.

at present Hardwick says my assistants who he employed (remember most of them came withy him, he got rid of some that were there before) are no god, now its the players, the club blames the supporters, well the supporters don't set policy, the players don't formulate the game plan or style if people want to call it that.

The club picks the coach the coach decides on the game plan, the assistants are there to carry out the coaches desires in regards to style , fitness etc , the buck football wise stops with Hardwick, not his hand picked assistants.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon I can sum this up .... none of us (that's an assumption yes, but maybe one or two do) hates Hardwick. Hate is a pretty strong word and emotion and it takes a special, if misdirected person to truly hate. I think 99 per cent of us - as I am - are eternally grateful for the role Hardwick played in rebuilding our club. Make no mistake, we were a basket case with a sprinkling of stars - some emerging - in Lids, Cotchin, Foley, Riewoldt and Rance. Through some astute recruiting we brought in Maric, Chaplin, Houli and Grigg, even Miller, who aided our rebuild. 2013 hit and we had a cracker year. We play ninth placed Carlton in an elimination final and Hardwick makes the first of many selection blunders. He drops Foley (20 possessions, seven contested and six tackles in round 22) for an underdone Chris Newman who had missed the previous four weeks with injury - the first of many big game selection blunders - and we get outrun and overrun by a team with no business being in finals. I'm certain we went into the game with a half-fit Jake King - that gets exposed when Conca goes down in minute three and takes no further part. fast forward to 2014 and we have what can only be described as an abysmal start to the season. Gone is the free-flowing, attacking game plan, replaced by stoppage after stoppage. We promote Matt Thomas to the main list, ahead of Anthony Miles, who had carved up the pre-season and is left to wait until round 13 or 14 to get a game. We get blasted by Port in an elimination final, so did we improve ... NO! Then 2015, does Hardwick learn his lesson and get his troops firing from the opening bounce, NO. We sluggishly beat esasybeats Carton and then find ourselves again staring down the barrel. We needlessly persist with a 'done' Newman, at the expense of a kid, when others would have made the call a season earlier. We recover with the aforementioned Lids, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance and Maric, now joined by Martin and Miles, leading the way. Once promising in 2013, first round picks Ellis and Conca start going horribly backwards, while a growing crop of McBean, McDonough, Elton, Astbury, Griffiths go nowhere. We get beaten in an elimination final by North, where Hardwick makes two awful selection blunders, going into the game with Griffiths and Conca who hadn't played a game each in about five weeks. Did he learn from 2013 .... NO. Do we improve from 2013 ... NO. 2016 rolls around ..... the Tigers get another sluggish win against Carlton and then go on to stumble and bumble through another poor start. Has Hardwick learned from 2014, or 2015 ... NO. The team's game plan unravels and is the worst kept secret in town - what's more Hardwick hasn't come to grips with a rule change announced the previous October. The attractive, attacking football of 2013 now seems as distant as our last finals win, or premiership. Alarm bells ring when Hardwick suggests we are now without Petterd, Knights, Foley, Newman and Jackson, who went two seasons earlier. If that's not evidence of delusion or at least being ill-prepared, I don't know what is.
All of the above is not Hardwick hate, it is mere evidence of how the team and importantly its coach is wallowing and going backwards. Three finals appearances are great, but the expectation and bare pass mark in 2014 and 15 as w win one. It's a fail ... and in the meantime our top five players are the same top five, a hnadful of top draft picks (round one and two) have either stagnated or digressed. He still make selection blunders (playing Vickery who was hopelessly out of form for 10 weeks to the point oif embarrassment). The game plan has become the ridicule of every media commentator, analyst, expert (yes, some on here don't like the media, but not every one of them is wrong and they are ALL sctahing in our development and on-field preparation). Stagnating playerds like Conca, Ellis, Vickery, Batchelor have gone another step back) and judging by Sunday, some are disinterested, while others like Rance and Riewoldt appear fed up.
Again it's not Hardwick hate, I and many were praising of hi efforts through 2013, but simply he has not taken us forward since 2013 and we are in trouble. How do you equate a team that played brilliant football in 2013, to one that falls in by 19 points against a rabble like Essendon, who Brisbane can beat by 37??? He is just not a good coach, who has us playing awful football and will not find another coaching gig when the plug is pulled. How he was rewarded wit two extra years without taking us forward will forever be a mystery.
Peggy says Hardwick is a great teacher, yet even the best teachers are capable of further learning. Hardwick still makes the same selection blunders, still plays guys out of position and has failed to reinvent or strike a new game plan and the team is suffering accordingly.

Then stop complaining.
How would 278 pages of Do We Need a New Coach be classified?
Constructive discussion?
Plus the pollution of other threads?
Me complaining?
The Haters are very insecure if it only takes me to upset their apple cart.

I reckon I can sum this up .... none of us (that's an assumption yes, but maybe one or two do) hates Hardwick. Hate is a pretty strong word and emotion and it takes a special, if misdirected person to truly hate. I think 99 per cent of us - as I am - are eternally grateful for the role Hardwick played in rebuilding our club. Make no mistake, we were a basket case with a sprinkling of stars - some emerging - in Lids, Cotchin, Foley, Riewoldt and Rance. Through some astute recruiting we brought in Maric, Chaplin, Houli and Grigg, even Miller, who aided our rebuild. 2013 hit and we had a cracker year. We play ninth placed Carlton in an elimination final and Hardwick makes the first of many selection blunders. He drops Foley (20 possessions, seven contested and six tackles in round 22) for an underdone Chris Newman who had missed the previous four weeks with injury - the first of many big game selection blunders - and we get outrun and overrun by a team with no business being in finals. I'm certain we went into the game with a half-fit Jake King - that gets exposed when Conca goes down in minute three and takes no further part. fast forward to 2014 and we have what can only be described as an abysmal start to the season. Gone is the free-flowing, attacking game plan, replaced by stoppage after stoppage. We promote Matt Thomas to the main list, ahead of Anthony Miles, who had carved up the pre-season and is left to wait until round 13 or 14 to get a game. We get blasted by Port in an elimination final, so did we improve ... NO! Then 2015, does Hardwick learn his lesson and get his troops firing from the opening bounce, NO. We sluggishly beat esasybeats Carton and then find ourselves again staring down the barrel. We needlessly persist with a 'done' Newman, at the expense of a kid, when others would have made the call a season earlier. We recover with the aforementioned Lids, Cotchin, Riewoldt, Rance and Maric, now joined by Martin and Miles, leading the way. Once promising in 2013, first round picks Ellis and Conca start going horribly backwards, while a growing crop of McBean, McDonough, Elton, Astbury, Griffiths go nowhere. We get beaten in an elimination final by North, where Hardwick makes two awful selection blunders, going into the game with Griffiths and Conca who hadn't played a game each in about five weeks. Did he learn from 2013 .... NO. Do we improve from 2013 ... NO. 2016 rolls around ..... the Tigers get another sluggish win against Carlton and then go on to stumble and bumble through another poor start. Has Hardwick learned from 2014, or 2015 ... NO. The team's game plan unravels and is the worst kept secret in town - what's more Hardwick hasn't come to grips with a rule change announced the previous October. The attractive, attacking football of 2013 now seems as distant as our last finals win, or premiership. Alarm bells ring when Hardwick suggests we are now without Petterd, Knights, Foley, Newman and Jackson, who went two seasons earlier. If that's not evidence of delusion or at least being ill-prepared, I don't know what is.
All of the above is not Hardwick hate, it is mere evidence of how the team and importantly its coach is wallowing and going backwards. Three finals appearances are great, but the expectation and bare pass mark in 2014 and 15 as w win one. It's a fail ... and in the meantime our top five players are the same top five, a hnadful of top draft picks (round one and two) have either stagnated or digressed. He still make selection blunders (playing Vickery who was hopelessly out of form for 10 weeks to the point oif embarrassment). The game plan has become the ridicule of every media commentator, analyst, expert (yes, some on here don't like the media, but not every one of them is wrong and they are ALL sctahing in our development and on-field preparation). Stagnating playerds like Conca, Ellis, Vickery, Batchelor have gone another step back) and judging by Sunday, some are disinterested, while others like Rance and Riewoldt appear fed up.
Again it's not Hardwick hate, I and many were praising of hi efforts through 2013, but simply he has not taken us forward since 2013 and we are in trouble. How do you equate a team that played brilliant football in 2013, to one that falls in by 19 points against a rabble like Essendon, who Brisbane can beat by 37??? He is just not a good coach, who has us playing awful football and will not find another coaching gig when the plug is pulled. How he was rewarded wit two extra years without taking us forward will forever be a mystery.
Peggy says Hardwick is a great teacher, yet even the best teachers are capable of further learning. Hardwick still makes the same selection blunders, still plays guys out of position and has failed to reinvent or strike a new game plan and the team is suffering accordingly.
Tolstoy would complain that this is too long.

Has the apple in Peggy's eye been sacked yet ?
I'm waiting to collect a large sum of money from a bet i had with my bro.
i'll then invest this amount in a building project which will set me up for life.
Gee HW how did you know it was me?
By the way folks just to let you all know I don't hate DH as that's against my Christian beliefs and I couldn't imagine anybody on here would .
This for me is about enough is enough. 7/34 YEARS=20.6% or a fifth of this failed era for one coach where we had about 15.
On average he should have got 2 years,but the RFC gifted him 7 to show us his ware and we are no better.
STABILITY IN MEDIOCRITY MUST END NOW

Stability in Mediocrity.
IF WE'RE BEHIND THEN NEVER MIND!!"

Σταθερότητα στη μετριότητα .
Statherótita sti metriótita .
Stabilitatem mediocres .
الاستقرار في توسط .
Stabilitei

14-secrets-of-happy-investors-now.jpg

Bugger you HW I'm retiring now

the allegation is some of us are agitating for the removal of hardwick for personal gain,
if you have evidence of this put up or shut up or as we say on here GTFO, maybe helen who is making these allegations needs to name them.

Its not my list dude, or one I have any knowledge of

However, someone has said a number of posters here have a personal financial gain to benefit from if we have a regime change, and they will name those people

If true, we deserve to know the details of the allegations and those involved. Bob the builder last year used astroturfing initially to garner support, so it does happen

However, if this is just a made up fiction, designed to slander people who simply disagree with them, IMO the poster should cop a perma ban. Disagreeing with people is one thing, accusing them of corruption is another

Its not my list dude, or one I have any knowledge of

However, someone has said a number of posters here have a personal financial gain to benefit from if we have a regime change, and they will name those people

If true, we deserve to know the details of the allegations and those involved. Bob the builder last year used astroturfing initially to garner support, so it does happen

However, if this is just a made up fiction, designed to slander people who simply disagree with them, IMO the poster should cop a perma ban. Disagreeing with people is one thing, accusing them of corruption is another

sorry if you felt I was having a dig at you brother, it wasn't aimed at you but if someone is aware that posters are doing it for financial gain then they need to put up.

the reality is that if he stays I will be financially better off as I will reduce my contributions to the club, if he goes then it will cost me more so I'm not sure where the financial gain comes from

Remove this Banner Ad

Back