The 11 signs Damien Hardwick has his mojo back

Remove this Banner Ad

oh no, he made a joke. Get the lynch mob!

No. He made a really s**t joke, around 3 times now.

I don't even know why medical weed is even funny. The people who really need it are not laughing along i would suspect. Do people joke about taking lithium, coedine or Prozac? Of course not, because its not appropriate or funny. IT actually ******* sucks.

Smoking medical weed is not "Dazed & Confused" for a lot of the people who take it. Its their medication that makes their life tolerable vs intolerable. They are not all thrilled they have to take it - the side effects are not all giggles and munchies.

Last edited:
Go see a Psychologist

He have a serious problem
This obsession you have with Mr Hardwick is not normal

You post on this place around 100 hours per week more than i do - defending the club from every accusation, negative feedback or point of opinion with every single person who does not fit your mould....... and you are saying I have a serious problem with obsessions? Your the type of person who still post multiple times a day in the off-season.

I will always have a pretty strong opinion and expectation of the guy who is coaching the club. His role dictates scrutiny. This club is a LOSING team over the past 3 years, meaning we have lost more games than we won. Its not the time for him being clowning off. The joke isn't that funny when you lose by 8 goals 2 hours later.

Get a life & grow the * up

You post on this place around 100 hours per week more than i do - defending the club from every accusation, negative feedback or point of opinion with every single person who does not fit your mould....... and you are saying I have a serious problem with obsessions? Your the type of person who still post multiple times a day in the off-season.

I will always have a pretty strong opinion and expectation of the guy who is coaching the club. His role dictates scrutiny. This club is a LOSING team over the past 3 years, meaning we have lost more games than we won. Its not the time for him being clowning off. The joke isn't that funny when you lose by 8 goals 2 hours later.

Yes i do and specially againg people that constant TROLL the club and i am proud of MY club and wont accept the rubbish TROLL's post about it.

YOU yes YOU are constantly bagging the club worse than any opposition troll and have become a clown with your constant personal attacks on our 3 time premiership coach who totally rebuilt the club and the culture of the place.

If you persist with the Rubbish that you post then i will and always will shove it straight in your face and pull you up on that Rubbish

100% Guarantee it.

Now go do some more research for your next essay

Dude don't worry about them. they are really miserable c that like to make other's miserable.

Yes i do and specially againg people that constant TROLL the club and i am proud of MY club and wont accept the rubbish TROLL's post about it.

YOU yes YOU are constantly bagging the club worse than any opposition troll and have become a clown with your constant personal attacks on our 3 time premiership coach who totally rebuilt the club and the culture of the place.

If you persist with the Rubbish that you post then i will and always will shove it straight in your face and pull you up on that Rubbish

100% Guarantee it.

Now go do some more research for your next essay
That’s because they are oppo trolls

Seriously dude, I smoke medical marijuana

Really? You actually smoke it?
Is it medical or medicinal...is it prescribed or self diagnosed?
Just wondering which doctor would prescribe the smoking variant over the pills that have the good stuff taken out.
Hardwick doesn't smoke it.
You know that but keep posting otherwise, which just exposes your motivation.

I smoke medical marijuana & i don't talk about it at work & especially around the 18 year old staff that work for me. And if i did,

Hey P. Pinokio.gif
Seen plenty of people like you in my time out in the world and you qualify.
Like them your a bullshit artist.Like those you have perfected it overtime to a point where you believe it yourself.

Were there earlier posts that were on topic?
Here are some signs:
#1 Watch this space - it's coming!
#2 wrong way go back- he has it but it's 'back'
#3 no smoking - he is sorting out issues to improve its a good sign
#4 objects in the mirror may be closer than they appear- ok actually this one is for MRJ
#5 Coming soon- it's not here, it's coming soon
#6 Left lane ends- tbh this is more about traffic than Dimma
#7 Slippery when wet- people forget how terrible soft metal of the 80s was. Again not so much about Dimma this one, which interestingly is only pictorial in Aus
#8 I have literally ~1000 better things to do but I'm procrastinating; is it a sign of Dimmas return to excellence? Perhaps, as I have been drawn to the gathering
chatter about Tigers
#9 were >10/22 out and no-one is freaking out, it's a show of resilience and faith in our developing players and direction
#10 see #9, that's pretty good eh?!

Really? You actually smoke it?
Is it medical or medicinal...is it prescribed or self diagnosed?
Just wondering which doctor would prescribe the smoking variant over the pills that have the good stuff taken out.
Hardwick doesn't smoke it.
You know that but keep posting otherwise, which just exposes your motivation.
For someone who claimed to be a Hardwick family member but now denies it, you sure know a lot about Damo’s life, game plan, thoughts and every move.
And defend him at every turn!
Uncanny!!
😂😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Never truer words spoken!

For someone who claimed to be a Hardwick family member but now denies it, you sure know a lot about Damo’s life, game plan, thoughts and every move.
And defend him at every turn!
Uncanny!!
😂😂😂

All on the public record mate. I’m just trying to call out blatant lies from the resident f stick.
P.s. show me where I claimed to be a family member and I’ll give $1000 to your favourite charity.

And p.s.s. That’s another blatant lie the trolls run with.

All on the public record mate. I’m just trying to call out blatant lies from the resident f stick.
P.s. show me where I claimed to be a family member and I’ll give $1000 to your favourite charity.

And p.s.s. That’s another blatant lie the trolls run with.

You revealed it to a couple of former posters on here at a catch up.
But I'm okay, you can be whoever you want to be Mr Livinski.

Go Crazy Wtf GIF

This thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back