St Kilda, Ross Lyon, The Psychology Of Tribe, And Hate

Remove this Banner Ad

This is not a knock on Fremantle. Its a knock on the way the Saints hierarchy responded to the Lyon defection. I think they got it wrong. Don't be so sensitive. You won. Be happy.

You said the best team lost. Not a way to win the hearts and minds of the victors.
On that note, how did the best team lose?
You cited, a lack of passion and missed opportunities from the St.Kilda players. Sounds like they were the lesser team.
If you don't play good football then you aren't a good football team, it doesn't matter how good you can play, all that matters is how good you play when you get out on the field. Freo showed a lot more than St.Kilda (especially in the second half).
The better team won because they played better football.

You said the best team lost. Not a way to win the hearts and minds of the victors.
On that note, how did the best team lose?
You cited, a lack of passion and missed opportunities from the St.Kilda players. Sounds like they were the lesser team.
If you don't play good football then you aren't a good football team, it doesn't matter how good you can play, all that matters is how good you play when you get out on the field. Freo showed a lot more than St.Kilda (especially in the second half).
The better team won because they played better football.

I wasn't trying to "win" over the victors. That side of it didn't occur to me, anyway. They just as easily could have said "You are right. And we are smarter." And I would have agreed.

The Saints just didn't finish off. And when the opportunity came to break down the Docker's game, they just didn't stick to it long enough to give themselves a chance. I thought the Saints had enough control to win the game.

Who are you now? And who's this RegHickeyStand?

Seriously, I thought Fremantle played well. You happy with that?

Couldn't give a sh*t what you think of our performance, most of your posts are just confusing and sound like an old man ranting who is on the verge of alzheimer's.

Go to bed Reg!
You are a knobhead!
icon12.gif

St Kilda supporters displayed tonight what we already knew, that they are beneath contempt !

Maybe we are going to sneak Hayes, Dal Santo, Montagna and Goddard under our cap next year. More chance of that than saying they flaked it because they were playing Ross.

Ross did go to Lenny's wedding though, yeah? :eek:

Last year I nearly threw up when I heard Ross Lyon went to see Riewoldt in hospital. What gave him the right to compromise Riewoldt like that, I thought? Then he goes off and sees Lenny Hayes. Thats what I heard. :confused:

Bizarre statements.

This is real life you know, where people have real relationships. Not some WWE cartoon world that only exists on your tv.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm gonna' jack it where the sun always shines.
(He's gonna jack it)
Been spreading the word and now I need to ease my mind
(jackin' it, oh)
Been planting apple seeds, and while the apples grow
I'm gonna go out jackin' it in San Diego.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack
Spankin' it, jackin' it, spankety-smack.

I don't need no shirt no, gonna' take them pants right off.
(he's about to jack it)
On such a bright day, who needs underwear or socks?
(jack it, jack it, ho!)
Been around god's country, and there's one thing I know,
There's no better place for jackin' it than San Diego!

Jack it, jack it, jackety-jack
Spankin' it, spankin' it, smackety-smack.
Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack.

JACKING FOR THE LORD!

whistling

Come to San Diego
There's so much to see...
From the sparkling waters of Mission Bay,
to the warm tortillas of Old Town.
And after a day of sightseeing,
why not try spankin' it on one of our city streets?
San Diego, come, take a load off.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack.
A-whackin' it, whackin' it, whackety-whack.
Spankin' it, jerkin' it, smackety-smack.

The cars are passing me by,
they honk and say hello.
(Hey, that guy's jackin' it!)
From his window there's a guy shootin' video.
(video of them jackin' it)
And if the good lord Jesus comes knocking on my do'
Just tell him that I'm jackin' it in San Diego.

Jackin' it, jackin' it, jackety-jack,
(He's about to jack it)
Jackin' it Jack, jackin' it Jack
Whack, whackin' it, whackin' it.
Whackey, whackey, spank spank, smackety-smack.

Didn't see the game but assume Freo won because they were quicker and more skillful. What a bizarre rant from the OP.

Lyon's move will benefit both clubs in the long run.

People from WA here are clearly bias and do not want to accept the fact that they were outplayed tonight.

By what standard were we outplayed? The Saints didn't make the most of their chances, Freo did and won by 13 points, end of story.

Let me translate this original post:
"I'm
A bitter Victorian and can't handle it when a non-Victorian team does well..
Especially when they lure a great coach and then beat that coach's ex-team"
Boo friggin hoo you clown, get used to it.
HEAVE HO.

This is one of those threads I believe teenagers refer to as being an "EPIC FAIL"

It's fun to know that it's not just Saints fans steuggling to deal with Freo's win.

:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back