Sandhu Hattrick.

We are 5/9 in the last 9 balls.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I was surprised how many people dumped fox to go to kayo.
Fox to me is well worth it having it at home and on multiple devices and streams perfectly.
I never had fox sports, so I'm new money to them.

As much as I've loved having it and watched heaps of sport, it's not worth $25 per month, it's barely worth the $15 with the quality of streaming. I can see why the do the other cheaper deals

I'll drop it if doesn't improve.

Sandhu Hattrick.

We are 5/9 in the last 9 balls.
Worse - was 6/9.

How you can be 4 wickets down in the 45th over & fail to bat out the 50 overs... basically failing to make runs in the last 3 overs.

Wow, they just keep outdoing themselves

Oct 14, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood, Adelaide Crows
I never had fox sports, so I'm new money to them.

As much as I've loved having it and watched heaps of sport, it's not worth $25 per month, it's barely worth the $15 with the quality of streaming. I can see why the do the other cheaper deals

I'll drop it if doesn't improve.
It's well worth it during the winter months, when there's football & V8 supercars to watch. I suspend my subscription for the summer months though, given that the Test matches are also on FTA and I don't care about the domestic or limited overs stuff.

It's well worth it during the winter months, when there's football & V8 supercars to watch. I suspend my subscription for the summer months though, given that the Test matches are also on FTA and I don't care about the domestic or limited overs stuff.
I also watch F1.

Disappointing A League is no longer on in Summer as made it worthwhile.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
I also watch F1.

Disappointing A League is no longer on in Summer as made it worthwhile.
Yeah the number streaming services is getting absurd..

Don't get me wrong, competition is great, however at this stage it feels like as consumers we are worse off.

hey shorty

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
Yeah the number streaming services is getting absurd..

Don't get me wrong, competition is great, however at this stage it feels like as consumers we are worse off.
I found that I had 6 steaming services at once not that long ago, and we were still paying less than we were for Foxtel.

brucetiki

Guest of Her Majesty
Nov 7, 2002
Wentworth Detention Ctr
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide, Centrals
I found that I had 6 steaming services at once not that long ago, and we were still paying less than we were for Foxtel.

2 of my streaming services are on annual subscriptions (Disney+ and Amazon), and the combined annual cost for the 2 is not far off the monthly price for the highest tier of Foxtel.

Jul 27, 2004
Las Vegas
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Norwood
2 of my streaming services are on annual subscriptions (Disney+ and Amazon), and the combined annual cost for the 2 is not far off the monthly price for the highest tier of Foxtel.
I pay Amazon $60 a year, Disney is $12 a month

Basic Foxtel is $25 a month, ignoring I've saved that much in delivery on Amazon, I am way ahead. $17 a month covers Netflix (which I also have 😭)

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
Redbacks sailing at 4/265 with 5 overs to go. Maybe push for 310?

No.

Lose 6/9 instead, all out 274.

Have them 3/38 with Khawaja and Labuschagne both gone. We're on top here boys.

Or are we? The next pair puts on 177 in 26 overs. They get the runs 4 down with 8 overs to spare.

Redbacks sailing at 4/265 with 5 overs to go. Maybe push for 310?

No.

Lose 6/9 instead, all out 274.

Have them 3/38 with Khawaja and Labuschagne both gone. We're on top here boys.

Or are we? The next pair puts on 177 in 26 overs. They get the runs 4 down with 8 overs to spare.
At least Adelaide United know how to come from behind when it appears the game is lost.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back