Meet Up The 2015 Pre + Post Match Meet-up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What do you drink again?
Beer

But if we are getting specific Dry is good.. anyway no stress I will be there @ 11:30 or not far away

Beer

But if we are getting specific Dry is good.. anyway no stress I will be there @ 11:30 or not far away
sounds like evil Willo_ is back in control…

Pretty sure there was a "i don't drink" Willo_ driving the bus there at one point… lol

GO Catters

sounds like evil Willo_ is back in control…

Pretty sure there was a "i don't drink" Willo_ driving the bus there at one point… lol

GO Catters
I'm driving (not Luke Hodge style) but nothing wrong with having 1 or 2 to keep my fluids up.

Can't have me passing out from dehydration now can we

I'm driving (not Luke Hodge style) but nothing wrong with having 1 or 2 to keep my fluids up.

Can't have me passing out from dehydration now can we
I just remember the morning after the night before post, and then the afternoon after the night before post and finally the night after the night before post….

Fun to read, not fun to live. Just looking out.

GO Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im thinking next year:

IN: Woolshed
OUT: Nixon.

Any particular reasons?

Nixon's put my lovely black beer back on tap this year, after some whinging from me.

ECG73BRKVXSM_cXsS9ImHGfjJCjZKfbjagwz9VauBpPnHLP0c_3kbWeqg0SRrEtD8i0VMbGAOO_PNcOSYshLGg2oAWuijhcUZktB6yfGSV_XJAQvFnWXijfA06QYvS-LOhkfwsMj

It was great to catch up with the regulars again throughout the year and those of you I met for the first time... do it all again next season with a sober Nakia. :thumbsu:

It was great to catch up with the regulars again throughout the year and those of you I met for the first time... do it all again next season with a sober Nakia. :thumbsu:

I will be the first to shout you a pot of water.:D

Yeah likewise, usually very shy.... Yes goes against my persona The rabbi ha ha ;)

Hadn't met one person on the site before this year but met quite a few this year. All nice people and hope to meet more next year. I don't know but putting a name to a face helps me respect opinions more than before.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back