The Ashes. Fifth Test Australia v England @ Blundstone Arena, Hobart, 14-18 January 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Even after being utterly embarrassed on the tour the English are the furthest from humble you’ll get. Carrying on like this in a dead rubber is hilarious

What should they do, wear ankle bracelets that shock them every time they get too happy?

The general cricket fan populous in Australia spends weeks out of every year moaning about how t20 franchise cricket gets too much attention and takes away from the importance of test cricket.

We now actually HAVE a legitimate test tournament where every match means something - and if you talk to anyone that’s actually played Test cricket they will tell you that there’s no such thing as a dead rubber anyway - and one team is enjoying it too much?

Aww does a man celebrating a plumb LBW offend you, precious?

Maybe Broad should send you a written apology if it will help dry the tears.
Doesn't offend me, I was just clarifying what the others were saying, which was the opposite of what you wrote. I don't mind bowlers carrying on, I do it myself

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bowling short excessively to tail Enders should be policed much heavier than it is. Genuinely dangerous and just a really cheap tactic

How negative is it going to be. Umpire's can call deliberate negative bowling these days anyway.

Near impossible to hit in line and going on to hit to a right hander.

If you knew the history you’d know why spinners were going round pitching it a foot outside and hitting blokes in front

Why are we throwing the bat, there’s 3 days left 😂 just take up time til tea then bowl them out it’s not rocket science
It’s baffling.

Not even half way through the test match.

See Wood off. Score off the others.

Even after being utterly embarrassed on the tour the English are the furthest from humble you’ll get. Carrying on like this in a dead rubber is hilarious
Geez mate they are allowed to enjoy playing well, and the Ashes might be decided but this match still matters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back