The Changing Face Of The Premiership Favourite

Remove this Banner Ad

Their forward line looks much better without him

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Harry is very important. How many times in the last quarter did Charlie say stuff it and go and mark the ball on the wing himself, only to turn around and have no one to kick to. It is easy to laugh at his work inside 50 but he is one of the best CHF in the game.

May and Lever will dominate. Our best hope is Silvagni somehow getting up and De Koning playing a blinder up forward which is unlikely.

Harry is very important. How many times in the last quarter did Charlie say stuff it and go and mark the ball on the wing himself, only to turn around and have no one to kick to. It is easy to laugh at his work inside 50 but he is one of the best CHF in the game.

May and Lever will dominate. Our best hope is Silvagni somehow getting up and De Koning playing a blinder up forward which is unlikely.

The loss of Brayshaw and the likelihood of Petracca starting forward makes this a 50/50 game now.

I think your midfield can win at stoppages if Pittonet/De Koning can curtail Max.

The loss of Brayshaw and the likelihood of Petracca starting forward makes this a 50/50 game now.

I think your midfield can win at stoppages if Pittonet/De Koning can curtail Max.
Indeed, DK looms as a key player for the Blues next week. He's been terrific.

Wtf

Melbourne are favourites next week??????
Slight favourite, hardly surprising is it? I guess this is the time of the year when people get carried away with the elim final winner and write off the QF loser. Melbourne just lost to the 1st placed side, Carlton just beat the 10th placed side.

Slight favourite, hardly surprising is it? I guess this is the time of the year when people get carried away with the elim final winner and write off the QF loser. Melbourne just lost to the 1st placed side, Carlton just beat the 10th placed side.
Carlton just beat Melbourne in the past month -gotta count for something

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Week 1 done, it's in this order.

1. Collingwood
2. Carlton
3. Brisbane
4. GWS
5. Melbourne
6. Port

Remove this Banner Ad

Back