Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2017 Draft

Pick 1, Rayner - selected
Pick 2, Brayshaw - selected
Pick 3, Dow - selected
Pick 4, Davies-Uniacke - selected
Pick 5, Cera - selected
Pick 6, Stephenson - selected
Pick 7, Clark - NOT selected
Pick 8, Coffield - NOT selected

Cho development on point
Just WOW
says a lot about where we are as a club

2017 Draft

Pick 3, Dow - selected
Pick 5, Cera - selected

Cho development on point
Lol come on mate

I’m not sure what you mean mate. Can you not see the glaringly obvious issue here? Other teams are blooding their talented youngsters whilst we are neglecting them.
Did we neglect them last year? It's one game. What if they both play next week and two from that top 10 don't. Then is Richo's development great and other coaches not?

Lol come on mate

You don't think he has a point?
All off-season we've been fed the crap that Hunter is killing it. Well he's playing for Sandy.
Coff is a perfect replacement for Robbo but he's playing for Sandy.
I thought the Cho was supposed to be a development type. He's not. He's just trying to cover his arse and picks defensive, poorly skilled types who are strong in the contest rather than try and develop skilled types to be stronger in the bloody contest.
FFS he plays bloody weller all year and then delists him. If he doesn't rate him, why play him?
Selection has been a huge issue with the Cho.

2017 Draft

Pick 3, Dow - selected
Pick 5, Cera - selected

Cho development on point
C'mon mate, not every side is in the premiership window like us…

You don't think he has a point?
All off-season we've been fed the crap that Hunter is killing it. Well he's playing for Sandy.
Coff is a perfect replacement for Robbo but he's playing for Sandy.
I thought the Cho was supposed to be a development type. He's not. He's just trying to cover his arse and picks defensive, poorly skilled types who are strong in the contest rather than try and develop skilled types to be stronger in the bloody contest.
FFS he plays bloody weller all year and then delists him. If he doesn't rate him, why play him?
Selection has been a huge issue with the Cho.
Weller played 13 games last year.

Coffield played 10 games last year and Clark played 15. So no I don't think there's much of a point given it's one game and again if they both play next week and others in the top 10 of that draft miss, does our opinion on Richo then change? Because based on that argument, it should.

Coffield played 10 games last year and Clark played 15. So no I don't think there's much of a point given it's one game and again if they both play next week and others in the top 10 of that draft miss, does our opinion on Richo then change? Because based on that argument, it should.

It's 1 game supported by 6 years of incompetence. It'a evidence enough

It's 1 game supported by 6 years of incompetence. It'a evidence enough
Evidence that he doesn't play young players? Show me. Two of them are making their debut this weekend and how many last year? I reckon we had the most.

Hey George just a change of topic. Do you know how the Goal Zone membership works? Do I just walk in and sit down or do i need an extra ticket? In town for the weekend. Hoping to get along.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop it with your facts. This is a post selection melt.
It certainly felt like Weller played all year.
I'm sure you can understand that after all the noise about Clark killing it over the pre season that to play him at Sandy for rd1 is a shock to pretty much everyone. Coff maybe less so. Pierce over Marshall is also a case of picking the lesser skilled option.
Selection under the Cho is a mindfcuk.

Hey George just a change of topic. Do you know how the Goal Zone membership works? Do I just walk in and sit down or do i need an extra ticket? In town for the weekend. Hoping to get along.
Lol, should be able to just walk in mate.

Stop it with your facts. This is a post selection melt.
It certainly felt like Weller played all year.
I'm sure you can understand that after all the noise about Clark killing it over the pre season that to play him at Sandy for rd1 is a shock to pretty much everyone. Coff maybe less so. Pierce over Marshall is also a case of picking the lesser skilled option.
Selection under the Cho is a mindfcuk.
I think we are debating two different things. I agree that Clark and Coffield should play. I don't agree that because they are not playing Richardson is a bad development coach. Long, Bruce, Membrey, Gresham, Steele, Ross, Joyce suggest otherwise.

Evidence that he doesn't play young players? Show me. Two of them are making their debut this weekend and how many last year? I reckon we had the most.

Its evidence of incompetence at every level of the football department, drafting, trading, development, game plan. They have given us nothing. Richo is one of many.

Its evidence of incompetence at every level of the football department, drafting, trading, development, game plan. They have given us nothing. Richo is one of many.
So because we haven't selected two players that means that there is incompetence at every level of the club. Wow.

2017 Draft

Pick 3, Dow - selected
Pick 5, Cera - selected

Cho development on point
Says it all doesn't it.

Clueless!

Just WOW
says a lot about where we are as a club

Who ever said it's a side selected to win to keep Richo in a job was right. No development here, just go for the most likely set up to win. Already carrying inexperience in the backline. Goldy aren't bad on paper either and match up okay on us.

So because we haven't selected two players that means that there is incompetence at every level of the club. Wow.
Some very ordinary comments today George. Makes me wonder about that word 'supporter'.

Who ever said it's a side selected to win to keep Richo in a job was right. No development here, just go for the most likely set up to win. Already carrying inexperience in the backline. Goldy aren't bad on paper either and match up okay on us.
:think:

Some very ordinary comments today George. Makes me wonder about that word 'supporter'.
I feel sorry for some people mate. Find anything to crack the shits over and the season hasn't even started for us yet.

I look forward to a solid performance and I expect a win. I hope the new kids go well and we start the season strong. Should be the main focus really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back