Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
14n358j.jpg

Another player seeking to leave.:D:eek:

ED3973EA-0E55-4CBA-91C2-845F6994CC64.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thank you mate, will give it a crack -- on an iPhone!!

Just for next time man, get a VPN service so you can unblock channel 7 live. You get excellent quality picture that way and can watch it full size. I use Getflix who are used to unblock overseas content for Netflix but can do any of the free to air Aussie channels that have an internet content. If you're there for a year it might be worthwhile, and if you get homesick you can chuck on Home and Away and be glad you're not here.

The VPN and unblocker services are cheap, I think it's about $12 for 6 months or something.

Just for next time man, get a VPN service so you can unblock channel 7 live. You get excellent quality picture that way and can watch it full size. I use Getflix who are used to unblock overseas content for Netflix but can do any of the free to air Aussie channels that have an internet content. If you're there for a year it might be worthwhile, and if you get homesick you can chuck on Home and Away and be glad you're not here.

The VPN and unblocker services are cheap, I think it's about $12 for 6 months or something.

Thanks gringos. That's a great idea for the rest of the Finals, will do that once we pickup a laptop tomorrow. Been badly screwed around freighting the iMac with a mob called Sendle (avoid at all costs), so we've just been on our phones for the last little while. My father-in-law loves Home and Away, Lol.

Calling it now - Ratten to be appointed head coach the Wednesday after the Hawks drop out of finals.

Will be a week after the GF if they go all the way.

Just holding back so he can stay at the Hawks as long as possible.

4 more sleeps...

How do you know he hasn't?

What size is the pay out I ask again?

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
$1.42M including super plus an additional $75K to cover key performance indicator payments no longer applicable due to early termination.

That equates to increasing our debt by approx 14%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back