Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I’ve seen that guy on AFL360 🤔

jg5ahf.jpg
As much as I love your work, I really don't appreciate you editing my passport photo!

What makes you say he's a potato?
Just hearsay and gut feel TBH.

Think it is a very dangerous game to be appointing someone on the basis of a few interim games. Would he have been in the mix for a senior role prior to his 6 games? I doubt it.

I thought he was a pretty dumb player and his media spots haven't done a lot to change this view. Probably a nice guy though.

Then again, teague is an even bigger cabbage who is getting results though, so maybe all these guys need is some kind of tuber or brassica to look up to.

Just hearsay and gut feel TBH.

Think it is a very dangerous game to be appointing someone on the basis of a few interim games. Would he have been in the mix for a senior role prior to his 6 games? I doubt it.

I thought he was a pretty dumb player and his media spots haven't done a lot to change this view. Probably a nice guy though.

Then again, teague is an even bigger cabbage who is getting results though, so maybe all these guys need is some kind of tuber or brassica to look up to.
I though you meant because he is genetically connected to that other outstanding ex coach with the same surname...

I used to enjoy watching the Saints play win lose or draw. I used to watch the games again during the week regardless of the outcome. Under Richo's reign I have had trouble finding enjoyment out of any win since the 2017 Maddie game against Richmond. He has completely stripped our club of any fun factors and I just cant fathom WHY he is still there?

Yeah after Beige-o, Brett's psychedelic techniques could be good. We'd finally get a guy who understood the GOAT.

Ayahuasca tea parties for half time whilst reading Carlos Castaneda would just about level Acres out....then put him on the wing and watch him fly. Inspirational stuff 👍

Ayahuasca tea parties for half time whilst reading Carlos Castaneda would just about level Acres out....then put him on the wing and watch him fly. Inspirational stuff 👍

Training them to pirouette to whale song and naked crystal meditation sessions would be a massive shake up. Richo thinks chicken salt is exotic and a little too spicy, it would be like chalk and cheese.

Training them to pirouette to whale song and naked crystal meditation sessions would be a massive shake up. Richo thinks chicken salt is exotic and a little too spicy, it would be like chalk and cheese.

I would particularly look forward to the Interpretive dance and colour therapy post match interviews.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a good feeling that Jack Billings will be our next captain.

It will be someone that is already in the leadership group, that much I do know. And at the moment the leadership group is Membrey-Ross-Geary-Hannebery-Billings.

Ross isn't performing, Geary will need to pass it on eventually, Hannebery can't get consistent games.

He indeed is a future Skipper.

Don't know if the Club had a choice, but I would have preferred locking Billings in for 4 years and Gresh for 2.

Two biggest games that have led to Richo's demise. The first was when we were absolutely belted by Essendon on a Friday night a week after we tore Richmond apart and won by 11 goals. Think the group got well ahead of themselves and stunned them.

The one that stands out though is Good Friday, 2018. Remember all the publicity and hype before hand? Hit us like a truck and we still haven't recovered. To this day the most embarrassed and disappointed I've ever been with the club.

I've never been a fan, but he has proven me wrong this year. Dunstan's leadership was one of his noted positive qualities when we recruited him...
If dunstan can really entrench himself in the 22 then he's a very real chance to captain the club. Plays hard, clearly loves the club, hates losing.. though he does that thing when he speaks where he kinda puckers his lips every few seconds, drives me insane... but yeah, semantics. Make him captain! (if he can keep his form up)

Usually when a well known person puts themselves out there, it is more than possible that
A/ They are writing a book
or
B/ They have something else planned.

So right from left field & remember you heard it here first. 😱

He’s Baaaaack. 🤭

F8D5B7DE-EC81-4606-9A20-F4812C519436.jpeg

Usually when a well known person puts themselves out there, it is more than possible that
A/ They are writing a book
or
B/ They have something else planned.

So right from left field & remember you heard it here first.

He’s Baaaaack.

View attachment 709844
Just listened to the Sacked podcast.

Opened up some old wounds but he speaks the truth about our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back