Review The Kingbowl - Round 10 vs St. Kilda @ Metricon (Thus 6/8/20 - 8:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's frustrating is that if we brought this last week we would have beaten the Giants by a few goals. Oh well.
Inconsistency is to be expected from such a young team. Important thing is they learn from it. Although still far from perfect, players adjusted well that last quarter.

Don't mind that play by him to be honest. Shot in that pocket so far out is hard for a right footer. Nearly came off.
Normally that would be the right option, but the clock was ticking. If you don't mark that, oppostion floods the 50 and your chance is gone.

If sexton nails that we go into the sheds really up and about, up the sunnies we can win this one

Frustrating first quarter keeping the back door open for everyone to use but the second was great. Just need better execution going forward eg. Ainsworth main culprit .

Collins Greenwood Miller killing it. Get the win here lads

Rankine’s passes have too much loop to them. They hang up there too long.
An area for some coaching there.

Sharp currently is giving me Matt Shaw flashbacks. Always moving but always second to the ball.
Sharpy will be okay, not a great game for a winger tonight. Its very contested. He will take a little bit to get used to AFL speed

Rankine’s passes have too much loop to them. They hang up there too long.
An area for some coaching there.

Sharp currently is giving me Matt Shaw flashbacks. Always moving but always second to the ball.

These entries are too loopy! Killing us and then they try and bullet king on the lead. Can’t get the right mix like Luko does all the time , maybe luko needs to be our kicking coach

These entries are too loopy! Killing us and then they try and bullet king on the lead. Can’t get the right mix like Luko does all the time , maybe luko needs to be our kicking coach
Kicking can be adjusted but you can't teach Rankines vision. He hasn't hit all the targets but he knows where they are always

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kicking can be adjusted but you can't teach Rankines vision. He hasn't hit all the targets but he knows where they are always

Yeah I’m all good with that, only down side for me this game was those cheap out the backs but besides that I’m happy for the boys to take risks and show flair

Feel like Bowes is really struggling to cover the ground like he normally does, too. Maybe he'll be one that is managed soon.
Does look tired hes done a lot of work this year

Hes still so young

Remove this Banner Ad

Back