Werewolf The Last Of Us - Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

Some zombies are louder than others. One extremely loud zombie caught the attention of the village and they were able to corral it and chop it's head off.

Jack The Godfather - Zombie recruit of the ZOMBIE KING (converted villager) - Lynched

Good result.

Looking at GUH, Ding and Mang. Is Deaneus around?

DEADLINE IS 7am

Something weird between GUH and Mang.

Have we seen Deaneus at all?
Good result.

Looking at GUH, Ding and Mang. Is Deaneus around?

I’m here now, I was at chemo earlier but the place ****ed it up completely and i didn’t have any, and it got moved to next Friday.

The best part was the three hours it took to get a blood sample (??!?!) and the nurse who failed the first try, everyone was surprised when I yelled out as she butchered me trying to find a vein.

I’ve never yelled out before like that. ******* hopeless.

then we got Fasta Pasta on UberEats as a treat to cheer me up

I’m here now, I was at chemo earlier but the place f’ed it up completely and i didn’t have any, and it got moved to next Friday.

The best part was the three hours it took to get a blood sample (??!?!) and the nurse who failed the first try, everyone was surprised when I yelled out as she butchered me trying to find a vein.

I’ve never yelled out before like that. ******* hopeless.

then we got Fasta Pasta on UberEats as a treat to cheer me up
Sorry to hear you got dicked around.

Love the work nurses do, but it's always an issue when I get blood taken. Feel like a pin cushion.

You still running a butchers shop?

Sorry to hear you got dicked around.

Love the work nurses do, but it's always an issue when I get blood taken. Feel like a pin cushion.

You still running a butchers shop?

I was but the store underwent massive renovations

Now it’s a wellness centre, I’ll see if I can find a pic

DEADLINE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When are these pesky villagers gonna learn? Stay away from the perimeter!!! Less brains than the actual zombies at this point.

Grand Uncle Horace - VILLAGER - killed by INFECTED #1
Genghis Tron - VILLAGER - killed by INFECTED #2
sante - VILLAGER - killed by ABBIE (oops)

The odds are not good for the village at this point . Dingster keeps managing to survive bandwagons which suggests that people are working to save him. Crowy is playing more subtle than last game where he was a head , maybe he’s learnt his lesson? I’m thinking it had to be one of these two today.

The odds are not good for the village at this point . Dingster keeps managing to survive bandwagons which suggests that people are working to save him. Crowy is playing more subtle than last game where he was a head , maybe he’s learnt his lesson? I’m thinking it had to be one of these two today.
I’m like a kid at Christmas when I have a role so excited I * so many things up. Here I’m a villager so I just feel like if I die I die and it’s closer to finding evil.

In saying that if Dero has tried to kill OMG and he hasn’t died that’s enough for me OMGFridge thanks DapperJong boncer34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back