Werewolf The Man in the high Castle Werewolf

Remove this Banner Ad

It's actually thanks to me (and well, a collaberation that finally got you lot to talk) that we were actually in a winnable position regardless of result. If I let you did your own thing, you or Joe would've been killed off a lot quicker.

You gotta be shittin me...

Bloomin' Nakia...

You gotta be shittin me...

Remember what I said earlier, this was a collaboration off all our thoughts. I tailored the two kills each to each of you (three of the ones I was most confident in, combined with three names the rest of you mentioned.) At least one of those two was evil, as we can see here.

Things would've been the same, be it 3 villagers or 2 evil and a Godfather. Or any combo in between. We should be winning right now if it wasn't for a certain villager.

As I said, I wanted you lot to have full freedom the next day. N3 was the important one.

I thank you guys for making a better lists to work it, because really, we had nothing.

Village is ****ed. Joe is noticeably silent.

Forget this.

I'm on Nakia

My vote don't matter anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The moment I realised Melter was a good guy my alliances changed.

Well done evil.
You're still a villager you idiot.

What's it now? 5 evil wins in a row? I'm the title character, not that it matters now.
I knew it. I suspected you were the man in the high castle as soon as you started posting yesterday after being so quiet.

Was it a fun role at least?

The man responsible for those lists was me. Fryer asked for 6 players so I picked 6 unconfirmed roles and then waited to see what would happen from there. Don't blame Fryer, I am at fault yet again for only picking 1 evil out of that list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back