The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Bury the myth that he is a total pro and doesn't know how to have a laugh.

Gets excited at a ****ing handball when he's in orange.

Hated us from the start, and mail is leaking that we knew it.

You could tell on draft day when he didn't put on his new jumper.

Obviously he was the last read out, but it would have taken a kid just named the number one pick all of three seconds.

Just forums and the like.

Wouldn't hold much credence, but where there's smoke there's fire

It still irks me to this day that BP didn't even bother to interview Dusty Martin. Why just settle because that's what everyone else thinks? Surely he could have seen the type of bloke Scully was through those interviews.

Given his dad's involvement as an AFL recruiter I'd imagine Scully would have interviewed pretty well though. Still, in the interest of being thorough, I agree that BP should have interviewed Dusty.

On another note, I went to the GWS vs Bulldogs game today, I was surprised at how tame the Bulldogs crowd were in relation to Callan Ward. Granted it was in Canberra, but there really wasn't much verbal stuff directed at him at all. Can't imagine Tom is going to get such an easy ride from the crowd come rounds 13 & 21...

Given his dad's involvement as an AFL recruiter I'd imagine Scully would have interviewed pretty well though. Still, in the interest of being thorough, I agree that BP should have interviewed Dusty.

On another note, I went to the GWS vs Bulldogs game today, I was surprised at how tame the Bulldogs crowd were in relation to Callan Ward. Granted it was in Canberra, but there really wasn't much verbal stuff directed at him at all. Can't imagine Tom is going to get such an easy ride from the crowd come rounds 13 & 21...

Ward was a man about it; he told the playing group to their faces, didn't lie for a season, still went to the club's BnF...

Yeah, fair enough - just as he was copping boos in Rd 22 last year when he was still playing for the Doggies, I thought their fans might give it to him when he turned out against them as a Giant as well.

Guess that shows the difference handling the situation with some integrity can have.

Enjoy the score board you money grubbing sh*t? Looks like money can't buy you everything. Hopefully we thrash them again later in the year. Well done Melbourne and well done Dees supporters....some hilarious things in the crowd today. Love this club :D.

CAAARRRNNN THE DEEESSS!!!!!!! :thumbsu:

stynes_main-420x0.jpg

I figure my anti-$€U₤₤¥ art belongs here. This is its true home.

BbC7j.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom, how is it going for you, mate?

Is honesty its own reward?

How is your old man - still gunnin' it?

Hey
Lay off
He
Is
Ok

An he doesnt drink an stuff

Sets a good example

ummmm

Doesnt drink

Good at Fifa as well

Would re draft... Maybe

s**t he can run but

Sometimes he even gets the ball, Whilst he isnt drinking!

Tom, how is it going for you, mate?

Is honesty its own reward?

How is your old man - still gunnin' it?
We got Hogan, Toumpas, Dawes, Viney (with a later pick), Barry, Tyson and Salem out of them. Ain't even mad no more.

God and we were all so excited about him in 2010 as well. Thank god we got what we got for him.

I never thought much of him. Trengove looked like he could be the next Nathan Buckley, Martin played like Sam Mitchell (the bullocking, fend-offs etc came later) and Gary Rohan was a red-headed Stevie J. Scully, while running around a lot and possessing a bullet handpass, was a s**t kick and built like an anorexic version of Cale Morton. Still, the compo we got for him has worked out nicely, but at the time I'd have taken two of the other three with our top picks. Of course, if we had done that, Trengove has been perma-injured, likewise Rohan at Sydney so he'd probably be struggling twice as much down here and Martin would have been far too drunk to play more than a couple of games a year for us.

I never thought much of him. Trengove looked like he could be the next Nathan Buckley, Martin played like Sam Mitchell (the bullocking, fend-offs etc came later) and Gary Rohan was a red-headed Stevie J. Scully, while running around a lot and possessing a bullet handpass, was a s**t kick and built like an anorexic version of Cale Morton. Still, the compo we got for him has worked out nicely, but at the time I'd have taken two of the other three with our top picks. Of course, if we had done that, Trengove has been perma-injured, likewise Rohan at Sydney so he'd probably be struggling twice as much down here and Martin would have been far too drunk to play more than a couple of games a year for us.

Martin would be second in arms to the HA Boss by now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back