The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: The official FU Tom Scully Thread! MFC-ers only

Supporter and club lines aside, it's actually incredible how pathetic his family is

Round 1

Tom Judas Scully

0 kicks
0 handpasses
0 goal assists
0 hardball-gets
0 marks

Well done Judas.

I wish you'd had the balls to show up at the funeral today.

Ps - I am going to keep a tally of his stats this year so we can rejoice in his shitness.

Moloney is gonna be the one that crunches him, isn't he? Loves the club, so would hate what Scully did, but he also doesn't have the responsibilities of leadership anymore, so he can afford to miss a few weeks.

I'm certain he is going to get poleaxed in our first match involving him. Should be good.

Moloney is gonna be the one that crunches him, isn't he? Loves the club, so would hate what Scully did, but he also doesn't have the responsibilities of leadership anymore, so he can afford to miss a few weeks.

I can guarantee this will happen if he plays. The boys told Spirit and I at last years B&F they would.

But it wont happen, because he was too chicken s**t to tell the group face to face he was going. Says a lot about a boys character. :eek:

The thing that says most about Tom and his personality, his character etc has been today.

James McDonald and Steve Silvagni (who currently works for GWS) both made the trip down to Jims funeral. Tom did not.

I imagine it would've been hard for him after lying straight to his face all of last year.

What a disgusting person.

So I can assume that you guys will never get over this?

Not as much fun if we got over it Dez! I actually don't mind this thread, can be fun banter half the time more than serious stuff.

Not surprised in the slightest by what was said on Footy Classified last night or by the fact that he didn't show up. Shows what the family is truly like and we, as a club, are better off without them. They were never behind this footy club right from the start. For Phil "my guts up with donuts" Scully to storm in to the board room to have a crack at us over something THEY created is totally ridiculous and further proof that they were gone loooooooong before the season ended.

The thing that says most about Tom and his personality, his character etc has been today.

James McDonald and Steve Silvagni (who currently works for GWS) both made the trip down to Jims funeral. Tom did not.

I imagine it would've been hard for him after lying straight to his face all of last year.

What a disgusting person.

Probably spent the day counting his money from his amazing round 1 form :rolleyes:

:mad:

Why are any of you surprised?

Tom caused him months of grief and lied to his face. I stood with 15 thousand people today who'd not be able to live with themselves if they'd done that.

As well as the trouble of asking the coach if he could miss training for a day to pay his respects - he probably recorded it and laughed.

Tom didn't deserve to be there.

He is a sad and selfish little boy.

It's going to be absolutely feral come Round 13 isn't it?

Apart from us in the balaclavas, there's going to be a lot of angry angry Melbourne supporters there otherwise...

It's going to be absolutely feral come Round 13 isn't it?

Apart from us in the balaclavas, there's going to be a lot of angry angry Melbourne supporters there otherwise...

I've either missed it or forgotten what it's about but why are we going in balaclavas? I'll just be turning up in my normal gear and abusing the s**t out of him all day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've either missed it or forgotten what it's about but why are we going in balaclavas? I'll just be turning up in my normal gear and abusing the s**t out of him all day.

Was Biff's idea - all the BF Dees supporters make it the annual game and turn up in balaclavas for the obscenity shouting.

Nah **** that, I'll be going balaclavaless. :thumbsu:
I've built up an impressive coinage collection as well.

Ha ha. :thumbsu:

I think this will be the first game against an interstate mob where front seats will be hard to find. I want the prick to see who I am when I hurl abuse in his direction.

You guys are all making the assumption that the coward will play.

Imagine the up roar if he doesn't play. You can just see it happening with him pulling out due to "general soreness".

He needs to play though, just for Melbourne's sake. There will be 30,000 there just to boo him, we will be rolling in the cash.

Was Biff's idea - all the BF Dees supporters make it the annual game and turn up in balaclavas for the obscenity shouting.

Is the balaclava a united sign of hate, or more of gesticulation to some sort of orchestrated violence that will befoul him after the game? Either way I am down. I have ~three months to buy a balaclava.

At round 13, think everyone should bring as much spare coin as can in a small cloth bag, and every time Scully gets near or touches the ball, the crowd starts jingling the coin bags in unison. Imagine the sound. Would be even better if he was lining up for goal.

Then once the game ends, everyone can drop their bags into charity bins on the way out, with the money inside going towards Reach/Cancer Council/the MFC. :thumbsu:

At round 13, think everyone should bring as much spare coin as can in a small cloth bag, and every time Scully gets near or touches the ball, the crowd starts jingling the coin bags in unison. Imagine the sound. Would be even better if he was lining up for goal.

Then once the game ends, everyone can drop their bags into charity bins on the way out, with the money inside going towards Reach/Cancer Council/the MFC. :thumbsu:

Great unique idea, this suggestion should be spread amongst the various sites & facebook pages...

Genius idea!

Genius idea!

I'll +1 that! Plenty of time to get word around to if we can get the ball rolling somehow...

That's a grand idea. I have a couple of jars full of spare change, couldn't think of anything better to spend it on than that.

Should probably sticky that post, or something. The word must spread forth!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back