The official FU Tom $€U££¥ Thread! MFC supporters only - MFC SUPPORTERS ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Just spent close to an hour reading this thread start to end. Plenty of hate out there, wish I'd known about this at the time so I could have joined in. Feeling a bit less emotional about it now 6 months later.

No problem with him taking the money was far more than he was worth IMO but the way he went about it is what I don't like. No respect for him what so ever.

Just spent close to an hour reading this thread start to end. Plenty of hate out there, wish I'd known about this at the time so I could have joined in. Feeling a bit less emotional about it now 6 months later.

No problem with him taking the money was far more than he was worth IMO but the way he went about it is what I don't like. No respect for him what so ever.

Welcome aboard D2012.

Say no to that prim little bugger

I have a nice little lol everytime I look at the poll
Haha!

I just came into this thread & thought; "this poll really doesn't reflect the MFC supporters position in a adequate manner, I might just fix the errors."

Lo & behold I see your post straight after it.

Is it possible that Judas' sister might actually be selling the jumper just to make this weeks budget for orange face paint and cans of wd40 to remove the rust stains from her skin?

Would've rathered he played and was humiliated. His pre season form has been shocking.

Actually, now that you mention it. I was looking forward to watching him get 7 cheap possessions across half back (with 5 turn-overs) in a side that loses by 130 points. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone notice the crowd figure for the GWS game ???

That's right a grand total of 741 people who mostly would have been given free tickets, it's going to be a hard road up there. And he is out this week with facial fracture...

I can't believe they even found that many people who were willing to turn up.

Re: The official FU Tom Scully Thread! MFC-ers only

I think I'm the only person who doesn't feel one emotion atm? And I wouldn't descirbe myself as felling numb by any stretch- this has just dragged on so long I dont care anymore.

Just remember all his shanked kicks and dodgey knees and it doesn't feel too bad. If we get screwed with compo and/or use the picks poorly then I'll get real angry.

l don't give a toss either, as far as l'm concerned it's all over, he's gone and good riddance, don't care any more. We have Viney and two more picks for a guy who hasn't done anything yet.:D

Anyone catch the end of Footy Classified there? Apparently Fat Phil went to the Melbourne board during last year to have a crack a them at how they were handling the Scully situation... after Fat Phil had already signed at GWS himself (and Tom most likely had too).

Anyone catch the end of Footy Classified there? Apparently Fat Phil went to the Melbourne board during last year to have a crack a them at how they were handling the Scully situation... after Fat Phil had already signed at GWS himself (and Tom most likely had too).

No big surprise there. Both Scullys are lying snakes. Gotta laugh at Tom doing the rounds saying what a tough year it was for him with all the "speculation about my future" and not being allowed to say anything. It was entirely of his own making. Even more hilarious is him trying to sell the idea of what a great opportunity playing for GWS is. Such a great opportunity to leave the home of football and play in empty stadia in an area that is completely indifferent to AFL. Nah Tom, definitely it's about the honour and not the money. If he had any integrity he'd just admit that he's there for the money like Issy Folau did. I'm certain he is going to get poleaxed in our first match involving him. Should be good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back