MFC Fans Only The One and Only Jack Watts Thread - All Discussion about JW in here

Remove this Banner Ad

God you are annoying know it all campaigner

No wonder half of big footy (even the Melbourne) supporters have you on ignore
If you go onto a footy forum to have discussions then great but there's nothing worse than people who are so biased by their loyaly to their club that they can't evaluate their own players without bias. They can't see the forest for the trees and Watts was a great example. He was with us 5 years too long and getting rid of him for pick 31 was a premiership winning move and hopefully a lesson for everyone. Not all of our players are AA and worth first rounders in trades.

I remember back in 2020 that people wanted Oliver dropped because he was missing targets by foot. Arguably the greatest midfielder the club has ever drafted.

For the record, im not afraid to state that i've been wrong. I've been wrong many times. I was really wrong on Goodwin. i didnt think we'd get anywhere with him at the helm.

But my gripe isn't with the posters, it's with the nature that we can't discuss pros and cons of players because our players never have any cons.

If you go onto a footy forum to have discussions then great but there's nothing worse than people who are so biased by their loyaly to their club that they can't evaluate their own players without bias. They can't see the forest for the trees and Watts was a great example. He was with us 5 years too long and getting rid of him for pick 31 was a premiership winning move and hopefully a lesson for everyone. Not all of our players are AA and worth first rounders in trades.

I remember back in 2020 that people wanted Oliver dropped because he was missing targets by foot. Arguably the greatest midfielder the club has ever drafted.

For the record, im not afraid to state that i've been wrong. I've been wrong many times. I was really wrong on Goodwin. i didnt think we'd get anywhere with him at the helm.

But my gripe isn't with the posters, it's with the nature that we can't discuss pros and cons of players because our players never have any cons.
Shutup no one's reading this dribble

I never argue with fools, they have an annoying habit of dragging me down to their level, then beating me with experience!
whenever i'm right people get personal. i literally couldn't have been more correct about Watts. And people shift the attention on to me, which is irrelevant to the Watts example.

Please stop telling me how to barrack for my team.

"I remember back in 2020 that people wanted Oliver dropped because he was missing targets by foot."
"we can't discuss pros and cons of players because our players never have any cons."

"I remember back in 2020 that people wanted Oliver dropped because he was missing targets by foot."
"we can't discuss pros and cons of players because our players never have any cons."

Now you're just being Pedantic.

how are they related? Big difference between mentioning weaknesses in arguably our greatest ever mid and actually dropping the guy from the 22. It's equivalent to saying Buddy is a poor set shot, hawks/syd should drop him 😵

how are they related? Big difference between mentioning weaknesses in arguably our greatest ever mid and actually dropping the guy from the 22. It's equivalent to saying Buddy is a poor set shot, hawks/syd should drop him 😵
Christ Almighty did that go over your head

(Log in to remove this ad.)

whenever i'm right people get personal. i literally couldn't have been more correct about Watts. And people shift the attention on to me, which is irrelevant to the Watts example.
People shift their attention to you because you’re a massive idiot.

I really have to leave the show ignored content button alone

People shift their attention to you because you’re a massive idiot.

I really have to leave the show ignored content button alone
Can we petition that when you ignore it actually ******* ignored. Having a giant bubble that says read ignored content is like a big red button that says don't push

Remove this Banner Ad

Back