Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

At the time, i am pretty sure the polo was pre-order too//

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There would probably be a higher demand for the guernseys, so waiting in orders to produce as much as they need to.

There would probably be a higher demand for the guernseys, so waiting in orders to produce as much as they need to.
They sold out of most sizes, they aren't waiting for orders otherwise they would continue to take orders for every size. Likely they are just trying to bring some revenue forward.

They sold out of most sizes, they aren't waiting for orders otherwise they would continue to take orders for every size. Likely they are just trying to bring some revenue forward.
Well either way, they’re still in preorder mode, hence why they haven’t been delivered yet.

So what's been going on with the caps. I went online and they all look crap. No good snapback designs. I'd love to buy one but hate them.

They seem to have just abandoned flat peak caps altogether for whatever reason. There hasn't been any 59fiftys for a couple of years, and last year none of the new designs came in a flat peak at all. I was really keen on the heritage monogram cap, but not in a 9forty.

Maybe they had trouble selling them? I don't know by the eye test at every single home game tells me they were pretty popular.

At the time, i am pretty sure the polo was pre-order too//

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I ordered my PB guernsey at the Port Store the young lady said they were hoping to have them delivered by Xmas but couldn't guarantee.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My pre-order PB arrived yesterday.

It's frustrating, though, reading tweets directed to the Port Store and PAFC on Twitter go unanswered. Merchandising dollars are being missed and it's an aspect of the club that's been poor for way too long.

I haven't heard anything from the store. Are people's pre-orders arriving from online orders or in-store orders?

I haven't heard anything from the store. Are people's pre-orders arriving from online orders or in-store orders?

I got notification and a tracking number yesterday for mine. I ordered online.

I just tried to ring the gear shop... they are closed!

Surely, they could have someone in there on the last Saturday before Christmas!

*** edit, I rang the port club and apparently they are going to open for a few hours today.

I just tried to ring the gear shop... they are closed!

Surely, they could have someone in there on the last Saturday before Christmas!

*** edit, I rang the port club and apparently they are going to open for a few hours today.

Just got a text from the Port Store to say my guernsey is ready to pickup.

Your 150th heritage guernsey order is ready for collection from the Port Store. We are open from 10am-3pm today and tomorrow from 11am-2pm
Likewise. Noticed the hours are different to their insta post though.

Just got a text from the Port Store to say my guernsey is ready to pickup.

Your 150th heritage guernsey order is ready for collection from the Port Store. We are open from 10am-3pm today and tomorrow from 11am-2pm

Same here. Probably head in shortly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back