(Log in to remove this ad.)

El_Scorcho

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 21, 2007
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Aston Villa, San Antonio Spurs
At first sight I don't see anything wrong with it. But I am expecting some level of outrage about some minor aspect of the guernsey, in keeping with the current mood of this forum.
I like it. Good change.

I'll be outraged when they use it an example of being more in touch with the members though.

Ports1870

Club Legend
Jul 31, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Anyone know when they’ll release all the 2020 guernseys for sale. Apparently you can already buy the home one, but I want the other ones.

Interstater

Club Legend
Jun 7, 2015
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
GFG stands for Good ******* Guernsey
In video game lingo GG is what the victor says to the loser i.e. Good Game.
When I see GFG I can't help but think of that (plus an expletive).

I hear that Collingwood are using a white panel on their new away strip also.
Did they get Kochie's approval for that ?

I absolutely love the white panel on our away strip, GFG Ports.

bushwood

All Australian
Jan 11, 2009
home
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Pistons, 36'ers
We need to change the socks with that silver/grey jumper the black and teal socks that we wear with it are so out of place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pappagallo

Co(m)poster
Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Guernsey needs black cuffs, black collar (with black numbers) and grey socks with a black band at the top.
Yep I like the addition of the panel for consistency between all the kits but I’ve always thought the grey/silver guernsey needs black cuffs/collar. It just adds something like it did on the white chevs.

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, Anaheim Ducks
I am a huge fan of the distressed charcoal/black print happening on the training singlet/top and polo. 10/10 will buy.

I did kind of hope that the ISC logo's would be silver, not gold. And that the AFL logo would be monochrome, like the Collingwood did with their 125yr guernsey, but still happy.

edgie

Hall of Famer
Apr 27, 2008
The 'Yabba
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chael Sonnen: Moral Champion
I like the PA Pirate Life top, but I'm not sure if it's a look I can pull off, as skateboarding isn't one of my hobbies.

With the exception of playing Tony Hawks that had Iron Maiden on the soundtrack and Darth Maul as hidden character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom