NRL 2018 NRL Grand Final - Storm vs Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

The pity is, most of the NRL games have been better than the AFL ones.

I can understand if Penrith fans didn't go, but Cronulla doesn't seem that far, but of course I don't know exactly what's involved in getting there.

Sydney has let the team down this year so it isn't a big surprise, but it is a major cause for concern.

Catch a train from the Cronulla or Waterfall lines (assuming you live in the Shire) to Central, walk to SFS via some pubs or catch the shuttle bus there. Public transport is free of you have a ticket.

Time it right and if your near Sutherland station catch an Express from Wollongong and get to Central pretty quick.

It's not hard.

Catch a train from the Cronulla or Waterfall lines (assuming you live in the Shire) to Central, walk to SFS via some pubs or catch the shuttle bus there. Public transport is free of you have a ticket.

Time it right and if your near Sutherland station catch an Express from Wollongong and get to Central pretty quick.

It's not hard.

Cheers, mate.

It will be my first game at AAMI Park since Storm beat us in the 80th minute a few years back with 2 tries in about 2 minutes

But I have been to a couple of games in Sydney since then!

Problem is we keep playing early Saturday or a Sunday afternoon game whenever we come to Melbourne when I can’t go

So GI gets to play after a crusher tackle? Unbelievable

He got the same charge as Mitchell. Mitchell was just silly that he did a similar thing to what he did 2 weeks earlier and thus got 50% loading. If Mitchell didn't have priors he'd be playing.

He got the same charge as Mitchell. Mitchell was just silly that he did a similar thing to what he did 2 weeks earlier and thus got 50% loading. If Mitchell didn't have priors he'd be playing.

That would be as big an injustice

Amazing that a month ago they were worth something, but now they cant rub someone out of a potential GF...

That would be as big an injustice

Amazing that a month ago they were worth something, but now they cant rub someone out of a potential GF...

Chambers was horrific and was a lot worse. Both Inglis and Mitchell did the wrong thing but grade 1 was right.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But grade 1 should be worth a week minimum to anyone, not a slap on the wrist

Not sure how GI has a clean record though...

It is worth a week but you get a percentage off for an early plea. Not that big a deal

Link

Melbourne Storm coach Craig Bellamy has let rip at the "squeaky clean" Sharks in a fiery preview to their NRL preliminary final at AAMI Park on Friday night.

The Sharks have fired barbs at the Storm throughout the week, starting with coach Shane Flanagan telling media his side would target Cameron Smith and Billy Slater and they wouldn't take it if the Storm tried to wrestle with them.

Sitting back in Melbourne, Bellamy bristled at the comments and the thought of the Sharks portraying themselves as good boys after a recent history of on and off-field dramas and bad behaviour.

Bellamy dared the Sharks to target Smith and said the rest of the league would be laughing at the Sharks for their comments.

looking forward to watching the storm boys tonight,we may get the win but I have a feeling the grand final winner is the team who wins sat night,should be 2 close games.

Billy Slater’s shoulder charge..

I don’t follow the sport, but how or why is that illegal? Thought it was a tough game where strength is needed & used

Billy Slater’s shoulder charge..

I don’t follow the sport, but how or why is that illegal? Thought it was a tough game where strength is needed & used

Leading with the shoulder isn't allowed anymore. Players need to make an attempt to use their arms to tackle

Remove this Banner Ad

Back