Event The S31 Sweet FA Players Association MVP -The beez Trophy

Remove this Banner Ad

There's no reason he has to vote. I didn't vote in S29. Are you feeling threatened by tactics s_t? Bangers didn't vote either.
Who said anything about tactics?
That said, your team has form when it comes to beez favourites not voting (thinking of The Jesus here) so I can understand where you’re coming from

Knowing ABV I suspect it wasn’t a tactical thing in his case unless he says otherwise, but about engagement of active first /second year players

That said, your team has form when it comes to beez favourites not voting (thinking of The Jesus here) so I can understand where you’re coming from

Knowing ABV I suspect it wasn’t a tactical thing in his case unless he says otherwise, but about engagement of active first /second year players

Agree. Antonio BlueVein would not seek vote manipulation on his won behalf. It is also clear he won heaps of votes from posters from other teams.

Idiot me dragged a record down rather than manually adjusting one typo, then forgot to click on “copy cells” and it filled the series :$
Mate you just need to PM me if you need any spreadsheet tips. I’ve probably stolen them from serial_thrilla anyway so it’s no skin off my nose.

Agree. Antonio BlueVein would not seek vote manipulation on his won behalf. It is also clear he won heaps of votes from posters from other teams.
I had him very high . I think contributions come in many forms and have loved his opposition thread, but also the cultural shift at the Bombers under his watch in such a short time. They’re a good natured bunch now. And have gone from being one of my least favourite teams to one of my favourites in just two seasons.

Mate you just need to PM me if you need any spreadsheet tips. I’ve probably stolen them from serial_thrilla anyway so it’s no skin off my nose.

I am fine thanks mate, it was more a quality control issue than an incompetence with spreadsheets issue.

I had him very high . I think contributions come in many forms and have loved his opposition thread, but also the cultural shift at the Bombers under his watch in such a short time. They’re a good natured bunch now. And have gone from being one of my least favourite teams to one of my favourites in just two seasons.

Aye. It is like I have become their favourite poster.

Thanks to all that voted (Or were nominated to, 3 of these did not send in votes.)
PugsleyTheInjuryFactoryserial_thrillaChipmunkTigerturbulanceThe Filth WizardBarrybranMWPPmanangatangTedDougChrisphilreichhaydo
KilroyTonga BobA SwallowAgent93Ned_FlandersGreyCrowGWS GoosetonypantskyleDingsterCatsnlakersSweetD
Blueallthrukdavva74Bonzpor_please_yaElton Johns WigUlahoopskiGenghis TronMillky95HeadlessWoshHatchy1992ClarkeM
RobRRelaxMaxT2B_SMBastyyMrPremiershipRiviatMuddiemooseCallums_GunsSupersunsGremioPowerSSwans2011
Jabba73The Haf BackMC Bad GeniusZoopsMister MgrumblegutsomgfridgeBrokenYakkerJackNah_8jackster83Mozzie19
Interesting list too. Honestly it’s Zoops voting ahead of PMB or eth dog which stands out here. Encouraging rookies is great but Zoops hasn’t been particularly active this season.

Cakey not making the Royals list is a little surprising too but in fairness to the Royals, they were in post premiership mode for much of the season

Tactical beez voter selection is 100% a thing

Are captains required to vote on the beez? Is this a new rule that I’m not aware of?

Anyhoo, for everyone wondering why I didn’t vote
but about engagement of active first /second year players
I’ve tried to be as inclusive as possible when it comes to leadership of my great club.

I also deliberately played myself in unfavourable positions and the bench, such was my emphasis on inclusiveness among the ranks.

Personally, I’m here to have fun and to hopefully create enjoyment throughout the league, for friends and foes alike.

The best oppo poster for this season (IMO) came 13th, and that’s no sleight on who was voted above him, that’s just facts.
I’ve always had a soft spot for you my friend. You are one of the few that “gets” the place and takes it for what it is, a giant piss-take of epic proportions.

There are a select few who I believe are too heavily invested in the inner-machinations of the joint, tin-foil hat stuff, and there are others who generally take the place a bit too seriously. For a “fun” “inclusive” “fantasy league” there does seem to be a bit of segregation from the posters who are more “invested” towards others, but that’s a story for another day.
I also really enjoyed your beez write-ups mate, particularly the satirical jabs you had at me whilst you did mine.

I can’t believe I’m about to say this, and it might end up in his sig for a period of time, but NaturalDisaster hit the nail on the head when he said that I’d prefer someone to rip into me during a beez write-up as opposed to gush over me.

Upon reflection though:

1DD13CDE-85AB-49D2-AD7E-60EDC5930E39.gif

Tactical beez voter selection is 100% a thing
What kind of sad individual would deliberately manipulate the results of a fantasy league to gain the approval of random BigFooty punters?

I’ve heard some s**t on the internet, but wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of sad individual would deliberately manipulate the results of a fantasy league to gain the approval of random BigFooty punters?

I’ve heard some sh*t on the internet, but wow.

I'm not saying you did it, but it is definitely a thing

it does seem sad but i guess if you devolve everything we do in the league it would be sad in the same way. People like to win awards, even if it is on a fantasy league. I want to win awards.

The best oppo poster for this season (IMO) came 13th, and that’s no sleight on who was voted above him, that’s just facts.
So you ****ed him over by not voting? Bugger it, I'm on s_t's side now.

I’ve heard some sh*t on the internet, but wow.

I would say manipulating is harsh. There is nothing that says someone has to vote just because they are a beez possibility

I'm not saying you did it, but it is definitely a thing

it does seem sad but i guess if you devolve everything we do in the league it would be sad in the same way. People like to win awards, even if it is on a fantasy league. I want to win awards.
If that’s a “thing” then I question the stability of the individual’s that would feel the need to manipulate these kinds of awards.
So you f’ed him over by not voting? Bugger it, I'm on s_t's side now.
I stand by my want for inclusiveness within my club, but as far as opposition posters went Hate was the most enjoyable opponent of the season for mine. All quality.

Well written media, funny, and a completely different poster to the one I’d interacted with in previous seasons.
I would say manipulating is harsh. There is nothing that says someone has to vote just because they are a beez possibility
Stop making sense, it’s unbecoming of you.

If that’s a “thing” then I question the stability of the individual’s that would feel the need to manipulate these kinds of awards.

I stand by my want for inclusiveness within my club, but as far as opposition posters went Hate was the most enjoyable opponent of the season for mine. All quality.

Well written media, funny, and a completely different poster to the one I’d interacted with in previous seasons.

Stop making sense, it’s unbecoming of you.

I always make sense, I am not Grand Uncle Horace.

I suspect you are mistaken.

I suspect you are mistaken.
Have you seen his response? I believe him.
And agree with everything above , from engagement , to it being sad that voter manipulation is a thing if it even is a thing

Have you seen his response? I believe him.
And agree with everything above , from engagement , to it being sad that voter manipulation is a thing if it even is a thing
Voter manipulation is definitely a thing ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back