the Strikers

Remove this Banner Ad

Archer was due a good over, 190 please.

Gee Neser bowls some garbage, like Mills for the Canes can get wickets but goes the journey.

If Paine really is ill, we might miss Kez next game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great batting performance on a road, and bowled OK when we needed to.

Thought Christian lost it for them in the end. Last ball of the final over, went for the 2 but should have stuck with 1 and let Doolan close the innings. Doolan was spotting them like balloons and could have hit a few boundaries. Instead, run out and a new batsman comes to the crease needing to hit immediate boundaries.

Thought Nesers last over was good too, but I'll say it again his early overs often go for huge runs.

Thought Nesers last over was good too, but I'll say it again his early overs often go for huge runs.

Frustrating when a frugal bowling start always seems to be dashed by Neser going for 20 runs each or so in his first/second/third over. Undoes so much of the good work prior.

20/20 is always going to have big overs. But it seems Neser gets a fair share. I am not a fan of big overs but I look at it analytically. Its about staying ahead of both innings. ie if your bowlers can match or better every over in your innings you will win. We started slow , Hobart had that big over early , we had ours later. It all tends to even out.

Though the old days of feeling comfortable at the start of the last over with the opposition needing 22 off 6 have long gone. Especially with Neser. I wondered aloud if Ingram should have bowled the last

Remove this Banner Ad

Back