No Oppo Supporters THE TAN 70 - Finally

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Given the election race is tightening, Dan should announce the Punt Road Oval funding in the final week.
Will get over the line.
ScoMo is listening, hearing, doing.

Anybody ever had a dream where they wake up and tears has welled up in the eyes? I've never had this type of dream before till about 10 minute ago. I dreamt of a few good friends who have died or who I haven't seen for a long time. Woke up sad.

Maybe I am not quite right at the moment.

Anybody ever had a dream where they wake up and tears has welled up in the eyes? I've never had this type of dream before till about 10 minute ago. I dreamt of a few good friends who have died or who I haven't seen for a long time. Woke up sad.

Its probably due to any change in your life and the brain trying to process it all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke is attempting this swim today.
What a ******* nut!

"Shane Sanigar is planning to swim across Backstairs Passage, without a shark cage or wetsuit......
17.4km swim from Cape Jervis to Penneshaw
"
"Backstairs Passage is the infamous stretch of water between the Fleurieu Peninsula on the mainland and Kangaroo Island."

https://www.illawarramercury.com.au...the-mainland-without-a-shark-cage-or-wetsuit/

Intense dream!

If I see a stingray when I go down the coast I would give it a wide berth.
I don't know how the swimmer could not see it.
They can blend in with the sand, but it is unlikely.
If he trod on it or deliberately provoked it, sheer stupidity.

my 2 loves have both passed away, 2 cats. The only way I can spend quality time with them now is to FORCE myself to dream of them in my sleep (by simply telling them to come play with me). To my surprise, it works more often than not !!! Wake up quite happy, no BS.

my 2 loves have both passed away, 2 cats. The only way I can spend quality time with them now is to FORCE myself to dream of them in my sleep (by simply telling them to come play with me). To my surprise, it works more often than not !!! Wake up quite happy, no BS.
Lucid dreamer??? How??

Lucid dreamer??? How??
if I knew i'd be a millionaire.

I have plenty of photos of them around house...nothing out of the ordinary here...a crappy computer is set up as a photo slidershow...of them, of course...mmmm still not out of the ordinary I guess, their 2 collars are always near me, I wear 1 of them on my wrist when I go somewhere...absolutely nothing to be ashamed of..wear it proudly infact.

when it's bed time I simply say in my mind calling them to come play with me in my sleep. Doesn't work all the time, but I am very surprise how often it actually works...the dream could turn out as simple as I'm in bed and one cat would climb up and sleep on top of me.....bliss...what more could you want ? Rarely I get both cats in one dream tho.

So simply put, just constantly tell yourself, it's going to happen, you're going to dream of them tonight.

if I knew i'd be a millionaire.

I have plenty of photos of them around house...nothing out of the ordinary here...a crappy computer is set up as a photo slidershow...of them, of course...mmmm still not out of the ordinary I guess, their 2 collars are always near me, I wear 1 of them on my wrist when I go somewhere...absolutely nothing to be ashamed of..wear it proudly infact.

when it's bed time I simply say in my mind calling them to come play with me in my sleep. Doesn't work all the time, but I am very surprise how often it actually works...the dream could turn out as simple as I'm in bed and one cat would climb up and sleep on top of me.....bliss...what more could you want ? Rarely I get both cats in one dream tho.

So simply put, just constantly tell yourself, it's going to happen, you're going to dream of them tonight.

im gonna try it with Miranda Kerr then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back